1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Yes they are.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yes........ plus up to $3k match on down payment on new Tundra's.... I casually brought that up to the Mrs today... :rockon:
Get Sum!

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
yes all the above and alot of dealers are doing loyalty bonus of a grand also.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ima have to check that out I wanna upgrade to the Crew cab with the 5.7 hhhmmm:ts:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I HAVE A 08 DC 5.7 4X4 AND I WOULD TO TRADE FOR A CREWMAX.. HUMM. I AM GONA HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT. ANYONE KNOW TRADE IN ON MINE. IT HAS 24K MILES, SR5, BUCKETS, FOG LIGHTS, STEPS AND IN PERFECT CONDITION. i WILL GOGGLE BLUE BOOK

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey Toyota Jonny - just so I'm straight (I'm shopping right now for a Tundra), you took the 0% incentive and the dealer knocked 3K off the price, right? As opposed to combining the two separate manufacturer incentives of 0% and 3K, which strictly speaking I don't think Toyota will do... is that right?

I don't mean to split hairs, I'm just checking my understanding that Toy won't combine incentives...

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
If you take the promotional financing, the dealer is just giving you a discount off of MSRP...so probably selling around or below invoice plus the 0%.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was able to get a DC 4x4 2010 with less than 40 miles on it for 60 months @ 0%. They also gave me a sweet deal on my upside down trade in. Now is a good time buy Tundras. IMO

PS. Make them throw in the Floor Mates. Because it seems by default they are removing them from the selling packages. At least thats what I noticed.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yes... negotiated the price, I put $3k down, and Toyota matched with $3k, 0% for 60 months, and two years free maintenance.
I was initially looking for a used CM, but coudn't pass this up.
This deal came up for my region (northern Cal) when I checked this website: Buyatoyota.com

Hey Toyota Jonny - just so I'm straight (I'm shopping right now for a Tundra), you took the 0% incentive and the dealer knocked 3K off the price, right? As opposed to combining the two separate manufacturer incentives of 0% and 3K, which strictly speaking I don't think Toyota will do... is that right?

I don't mean to split hairs, I'm just checking my understanding that Toy won't combine incentives...

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Looks like I may not be getting a new truck after all! Due to production being shut down for a while, there are no trucks that meet my relatively open requirements within 500 miles. :(

·
Registered
8 Posts
This is why I bought my truck new, 0% 60 months financing had me at hello.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Looks like I may not be getting a new truck after all! Due to production being shut down for a while, there are no trucks that meet my relatively open requirements within 500 miles. :(

I was very fortunate to have my local dealer find the only Grade CM 4x4 with the options I wanted and color in all of northern California.

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
That's great! Always nice to get exactly what you want. I found 4 trucks that matched my description, but they were either sold or the dealer would not trade.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts