Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Driver of 2 Tundra trucks
6,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Islamic attack on America... 8 years ago today

9/11 Radical Islamic Muslim Terrorists Attacked The USA 8 Years Ago Today.

·
Admin from Hell
13,116 Posts
Re: Islamic attack on America... 8 years ago today

The only problem I have with G.W. Bush's response to 9/11 was that he didn't do enough. Anything short of a full scale nuclear attack on the people who did it is cowardice.

We are not going to win the war on terrorism with regime changes. It is going to be won by the genocide of the people who do this sort of thing. :mad::mad::mad:

Kill 'em all. Let Allah sort 'em out. :usa2:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts

the only problem i have with g.w. Bush's response to 9/11 was that he didn't do enough. Anything short of a full scale nuclear attack on the people who did it is cowardice.

We are not going to win the war on terrorism with regime changes. It is going to be won by the genocide of the people who do this sort of thing. :mad::mad::mad:

Kill 'em all. Let allah sort 'em out. :usa2:
amen brother

·
Registered
374 Posts
I remember it like it was yesterday...I was a pilot at the time and lived 20 minutes from the pentagon. I agree, a full out nuclear strike was warranted. And btw, to hell with our so called "allies" and their Monday morning quarterbacking!

·
Admin from Hell
13,116 Posts
I remember it like it was yesterday...I was a pilot at the time and lived 20 minutes from the pentagon. I agree, a full out nuclear strike was warranted. And btw, to hell with our so called "allies" and their Monday morning quarterbacking!
Seriously, we should tell the World and those who would do us harm "If you try and pull that $hit on us again, we will destroy the city of Mecca."

·
Premium Member
1,474 Posts
I sure hope they never quit going after those cowardly basterds until everyone is brought to justice. Al Queda is absolutely the lowest form of humanity.

Stuball

·
NASH
3,634 Posts
I sure hope they never quit going after those cowardly basterds until everyone is brought to justice. Al Queda is absolutely the lowest form of humanity.

Stuball
2nd lowest.

1st lowest=politicians :D (Pelosi for instance)

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Great thread!

Here are some statistics that some may find interesting that a friend of mine sent out in my Navy Diving Community! I caution that the "parts" statistics, many may not understand, but as Navy Divers, remains are something we often deal with when helping families find closure.

All,
There is a "This Day in Diving History" email set to be sent today. It would be inappropriate to do so on a day that we should all be in remembrance of one event and one event alone....instead it will be sent on Monday. Doing a complete write-up of what happened 8 short years ago would be redundant for those that receive these emails. As soldiers and sailors in the world's greatest military, we have the events of that day firmly branded into our memories. Instead, here are some numbers that came as a result of 9/11:

1) Total number killed in attacks: 2,993. A little perspective here: This number is higher than the combined total of Navy Divers, EOD Techs and Special Warfare Combatant Crewmen (SWCC) personnel currently serving on active duty.

2) Number of firefighters/paramedics and police officers killed: 403

3) Number of U.S. casualties ISO the GWOT (as of June 24, 2009): 4,316

4) Number of nations whose citizens were killed in attacks: 115 (there are 195 total countries in the world today)

5) Bodies found "intact": 289

6) Body parts found: 19,858

7) Number of families who got no remains: 1,717

8) Estimated number of children who lost a parent: 3,051

9) Percentage of Americans who knew someone hurt or killed in the attacks: 20

10) Tons of debris removed from site: 1,506,124. This number is far higher than the combined dead weight of every aircraft carrier currently commissioned in the Navy.

11) Days fires continued to burn after the attack: 99

12) Estimated cost of cleanup: $600 million

13) Terrorist attacks on U.S. soil since 9/11: 0

In an age were second guessing has become second nature especially in the media and political realm, today should reinforce why we serve and sacrifice. In the words of Father Dennis O'Brien, US Marine Corp. Chaplain:

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us the freedom of the press.
It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech.
It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate.
It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."

·
Registered
1,224 Posts

The only problem I have with G.W. Bush's response to 9/11 was that he didn't do enough. Anything short of a full scale nuclear attack on the people who did it is cowardice.

Kill 'em all. Let Allah sort 'em out. :usa2:
Errrr, a lot of people who had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks would be killed this way, basically bringing us to the exact same level as the terrorists who perpetrated the attacks. I, personally, would not like to be part of the world's biggest terrorist organization.

Who do you bomb? The 19 terrorists came from several middle eastern countries (none of which were Iraq) and live next to millions of Christians who inhabit the region. From your posts, I gather that you are a Christian, I would guess that you might think twice before aimlessly killing millions of your brethren.

Good call on the genocide Hitler. I will have you know that I have dozens of Muslim friends around the globe who decry the 9/11 attacks as senseless and barbaric. Although I do recognize that a regular Judeo-Christian manner of handling things for the past 200 years is through gleeful Genocide (please reference dozens of verses of the Old Testament). Just look, the Isrealis use violence daily against Muslims AND Christians.

I will also point out that there are millions of middle eastern Christians (who are our ancestors, if you're of European descent) and the pioneers of the Christian faith who use "Allah," an Arabian contraction for "the God," to refer to your god.

·
Admin from Hell
13,116 Posts

Errrr, a lot of people who had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks would be killed this way,
A lot of people who had nothing to do with Pearl Harbor died at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. But you know what? It ended the war with Japan.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts

These were sick bastards using Islam as an excuse. If Islam didn't exist, sick [email protected]#ks like this would still find excuses to do these kind of things.

On the positive side, this was a such a huge, incorrigable event that it made people globally aware of the kind of sheite these sick [email protected]#ks were up to, and it has created a global movement to squash al Qeada. All of the European countries bad-mouthed by the Shrub are participating in Afghanistan (where al Qeada and the Taliban orchestrated 9/11) to wipe them out.

As a positive result, it seems that al Qeada's numbers are dwindling into the hundreds from thousands. As the places where these people live become more affluent, their cause will basically start to fall on deaf ears.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts

A lot of people who had nothing to do with Pearl Harbor died at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. But you know what? It ended the war with Japan.
Different situation entirely. That was a unified country at war with America. The motivation is the same though--revenge. Isn't revenge supposed to be a no-no for Christians?

Islam is a huge religion world-wide composed mostly of people who don't hold us in any particular ill will. I realize in the Bush, "you're with us or you're with the terrorists" kind of world, most of the world would be our enemy, but your call for genocide requires the death of about 1.5 billion (that's 1,500,000,000; bigger than the population of China) people. It's no wonder people want to hurt us for our government's policies when it seems that you want to exterminate 1.5 billion people for the actions of a few thousand.

·
Don't argue with an insomniac.
5,568 Posts
9/11 was a terrible tragedy, and the fact that it could have been prevented only increases that tragedy. To the nearly 3,000 people who died that day, and their families still traumatized by it, no amount of solace can ever be enough. However, I doubt that flattening the mideast would have the positive effect some people think. If any country contemplates "a genocide on the people who do this sort of thing" then they themselves have become the sort of people who do this sort of thing.

I'm sure all are aware that the attacks of 9/11 were not sanctioned by any government. The attackers themselves died in the attack. Many of those who supported the attackers are still free and unpunished. Partly because the appropriate response to those who did support the attacks was inadequate, somehow Osama Bin Laden is still free and we don't want the misconception that Saddam Hussein or Iraq were behind the attacks.

The world stood with the USA and supported going after Al Qaeda but lost some of their enthusiasm when somehow it became all about Bush and Hussein.

There are still soldiers from many countries fighting in Afghanistan, dieing in support of the effort to stamp out the Taliban and Al Qaeda.

It still surprises me that no one seems to have the courage to ask: "what actually motivated these guys to do this?" Is it because we're afraid of the answer?

·
Premium Member
1,474 Posts

...squash al Qeada.
As a person who loves humanity and good health for everyone, I am looking forward to the "squash al Qeada" part of our modern day history. Kill these low-life scums off!

Stuball

·
Premium Member
71 Posts

I gather that you are a Christian...Good call on the genocide Hitler... Although I do recognize that a regular Judeo-Christian manner of handling things for the past 200 years is through gleeful Genocide ...
I am a christian, I do not condone genocide, I have studied arabic and have spent time in Arab Countries (and will again), and know for a fact that all three of the religions you mentioned worship the SAME "God of Abraham", and you made a good point that went to SH#$! when you started sounding like a hypocrite: "pot calling the kettle black".

·
Premium Member
11,634 Posts
I still like the idea of destroying Mecca, maybe Medina and Jerusalem too. Take out the three holiest cities in one fell swoop.

Advise the world, on a specific date, they will be bombed into dust. You can stay or leave, your choice.

If they truly want a holy war...they should then step up to the plate.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
I still like the idea of destroying Mecca, maybe Medina and Jerusalem too. Take out the three holiest cities in one fell swoop.

Advise the world, on a specific date, they will be bombed into dust. You can stay or leave, your choice.

If they truly want a holy war...they should then step up to the plate.
They are stepping up, and thus far, they are losing. The very naive out there fail to realize that they (the rabid minority who claim to be muslim) will not stop. It is here to stay, rest assured.

As far as your first sentences, I lost my temper a moment ago, and that is enough for tonight - HA!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts