Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For my 2000 AC 4x4 4.7. At 188k I’m starting to feel it act up... the typical humming in OD around 55-70mph and slow engagements. Truck has Rancho quick lift all around with heavy 20 inch wheels, wide spacers and 33s so would like to get the updated A340 found in 03-04s no preference on mileage, but reasonable. Located in Northern VA.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I’ve got a good one from a 04 limited DCab. 4WD TRD. Around same miles as yours. It was well kept All stock truck and tires. It never was ragged on or any aggressive 4x4 usage. The guy used it daily driver and his hunting was strictly public WMA & National Forests of central Louisiana. All travel was public maintained roads only in that regard.
Truck was totaled when frame was damaged. That trucks frame is rare amen can only be replaced by an exact same year and model DCab TRD limited or SR5 ONLY!
I crank the truck regular and have some queries into motor. Will be pulling engine trans and, Transfer.
don’t mind some testing/verify of all before pulling and shipping or arranging something. You can msg or call (337)326-8526. I’ve got about seven tundras been working on and may have another A340 but most all I have now working on is 05-06 with A750E/F. Give a shout here or on my number above see what ya need

1 - 2 of 2 Posts