Toyota Tundra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i can't get over how fun it is to drive.
cutting someone off, or just "catching up to speed"
is not a problem at all
30k miles (not that much i know) but it still surprises me.
just waiting to see what it will be like with intake and exhaust.

i know im not alone on this one.

·
NASH
3,634 Posts
I love mine so much that I bought a small car to drive to work in order to keep the crazy miles off of my wonderful Tundra.

God I'm gonna hate driving that car......but I hate that my truck is barely two years old and has over 34k on it :(

This is the best vehicle I've ever owned.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I love mine so much that I bought a small car to drive to work in order to keep the crazy miles off of my wonderful Tundra.

God I'm gonna hate driving that car......but I hate that my truck is barely two years old and has over 34k on it :(

This is the best vehicle I've ever owned.
I have 35,800 on mine. Just turned 2 years mark. And I drive it every day and every opportunity I have, since I am paying for it. :rolleyes:
I do not want it to hand it over to another guy with low miles to enjoy:nono:
And this is OK mileage. Others have way more in one year:shocked:

·
Registered
19 Posts
And there I was, today, next to a Titan. (LOOK) Then, as I pulled up next to him I heard his exhaust start to increase. (LISTEN) From there, I pressed my gas and was pushed back into my seat. (FEEL) Now the process started over. --- And there I was, today, with a Titan in my rear view. (LOOK)
HAHAHA. When will they learn..
34,500 miles. Just at 1 year mark.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
I will have had mine two years in just a few weeks and just turned 45,000 and love driving it every chance I get, I actually dread it when we have to take the wife's Expedition.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm loving the truck and both my wife and I try to find any excuse to drive it. The wife and I carpool to work in our sedan so it will be a low mileage vehicle but so was our Taco. We purchased it brand new in May and only broke 3k a few weeks back (with a few out of the ordinary long trips). I don't mind though; I plan on driving this thing into the ground. It's nice to have the convenience of a truck when it is needed and it is a better ride (and safer) for long trips then the sedan. Overall, I'm very satisfied with the Tundra. It has power when needed but can be driven very civil quite easily.

cutting someone off
Don't tell me your one of the people who bullies us sedan drivers on the way to work? lol j/k

·
Registered
297 Posts
Glad you feel the need to show everyone how awesome you are by cutting them off rather than planning your lane changes ahead of time...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Gosh, I'm deployed right now and I miss my truck almost as much as my wife. She has now claimed it as HER truck by taking loads of people to the beach, kayaking, tubing down the river, or a night on the town since it holds 6. Our poor Sonata has not seeing much action lately. Ths good news is that she'll be deployed when i return so that i can steal MY truck back. hehe

·
Back from the dead!
1,778 Posts
is not a problem at all

Man, you have no idea how fun it is to drive a supercharged one..:D

·
Back from the dead!
1,778 Posts
Glad you feel the need to show everyone how awesome you are by cutting them off rather than planning your lane changes ahead of time...
If you average 57mph like it says in your signature, I would cut you off too..Do you drive in the fast lane?

·
Registered
297 Posts
If you average 57mph like it says in your signature, I would cut you off too..Do you drive in the fast lane?

Sorry, but I live in ALASKA not California. People don't fly around up here at 80mph for hours on end. And, what's a fast lane??:rolleyes: Not everywhere in the US is built with the highway infrastructure that the location in your "information" has.

This average was on a Halibut fishing run from Anchorage to Homer. It's a one lane road that winds up and down some mountains. Given the terrain and how many times I had to slow down for moose, or because I was going through a fishing community, the 57mph average is pretty impressive.

Thanks for showing your ignorance.

·
Registered
444 Posts
This average was on a Halibut fishing run from Anchorage to Homer. It's a one lane road that winds up and down some mountains. Given the terrain and how many times I had to slow down for moose, or because I was going through a fishing community, the 57mph average is pretty impressive.
Been on that route. Very nice road despite some narrow areas and some in-town areas. Near 60 mph is indeed an impressive speed.

·
Registered
750 Posts
is not a problem at all

I agree dude. Every time I smoke some chump from a stop light, or go flying through a school zone doing a burn out in front of all the little kids I am reminded of why I love my Tundra!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
I agree dude. Every time I smoke some chump from a stop light, or go flying through a school zone doing a burn out in front of all the little kids I am reminded of why I love my Tundra!
Are you on your cell phone while doing all this? If not give that a try, it's even more fun!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.