Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been mostly a lurker here since I got my 2007 black DC 5.7 LTD back in June 2007. I liked that truck so much I got another one and decided it's time to get more involved here.

It was a long, long perverted process but my new 2010 DC 5.7 LTD - pyrite mica this time - landed at the dealership today (ignore the ugly sign in the background - dealership next door). I plan to de-chrome it and have a color keyed sport grill and door handles sitting in my garage. I am getting the mirror caps painted and will either de-badge or paint the badges black and still haven't decided on wheels. This deal started last March, took so long and fell apart so many times I came within a hair of buying a new Dodge Ram but now I am glad I waited. I spent a lot of time on the Ram forums over the last few months and I know there are some issues with the Tundra, although I never had a single problem, but spend some time on the 4th gen Ram forums and things don't look so bad over here. Did you know those nice chrome wheels they have are plastic covers?

So I will post more pics and bore you guys with the mods as they progress. It's going to be a long couple of days. :clap:

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Man thank goodness this wasn't another supercharger Christmas.....you guys are killing me with all the S/C purchases. Nice truck and I really want your front grille on my sequoia.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts