Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a cool commercial on Speed Channel this morning that had Ivan Stewart and Mario Andretti in it. It was for Magnaflow Exhausts. The commercial went like this:

An old lady was taking a leasurely walk in a quiet neighborhood when two kids whizzed by her in either bikes or motorized scooters. She then yells at the kids to slow down. Out comes Ivan and Mario walking to their perspective driveways and get into their cars. Ironman gets into a Tundra and Mario gets into a Vette. They both peel out of their driveways and begin to race. They pass the old lady up so fast she flies head first into some bushes :eek: .Commercial done! It was friggin funny :D . Check it out.

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yah...that's it. I don't know how I thought there were kids in the commercial :) .

·
Registered
35 Posts
Best Tundra Commercial in my book!

Just finished watching it after it took almost a half hour to download, my computer is incredably slow. I thought it was awesome, especially when you are matching up a Tundra and a Vette like that. I think that commercial is going to help Toyota more than MagnaFlow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts