Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Thought I'd share some before and after photos of my Tundra. :eek:

Since I've joined TS back in August of '05, I made it my goal to complete an Ivan Stewart conversion project that the previous owner started when I bought the SR5 4x4 TRD Off Road model @ 37500miles. At 48000 miles the project was finally completed in Sept '06 with the removal of the nerf bars.

Technically it was completed back in March '06 with the addition of the IS bumper cover and IS fender flares, topped off with the Ivan Stewart dash plaque. It took so long because the kit was no longer being produced.

A many thanks to all the IS members here with their IS Tundras that provided the inspiration, answers "Solutions" and many members for providing the parts.

Check out my gallery for the photos. I tried adding attachments but after uploading and closing the window and submitting it it did not seem to work.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Looks good. I like the 06 taillights.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Looks great!!!!! O/T is your dog an American Eskimo? My last dog was one, she was a great dog....I'm guessing that or a Spitz...:confused:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks great!!!!! O/T is your dog an American Eskimo? My last dog was one, she was a great dog....I'm guessing that or a Spitz...:confused:
From the previous owner, they said he was a Pomeranian but no papers; he is now 13lbs. It leads me to believe he is a toy Eskimo or a Spitz but too large in weight and size for a Pom, then again he could be a meaty one, that photo in my gallery was taken when he was 10lbs.

·
Registered
251 Posts
^^sounds like a Toy American Eskimo....thats what mine was, great dog, when I took that dog for a walk woman would be all over it. I used to own a few Wranglers, she loved driving in it with the top off while she was tied down very securely while sitting on the passenger seat, damn I miss that dog.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts