Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much is a white IS Grille in good condition worth? New white paint. I had the metal mesh part powder coated and it has held up well. It was made by Molly Designs and fits the 00-02 Trunda.

·
Premium Member
13,116 Posts
Yes. They are a hot item.

·
Premium Member
2,269 Posts
Molly Designs was the backup option for an IS grill, but, they work well and hard to find.

Good condition will help drive more value. Post a pic or setup a classified on what you think it is worth. The other option, put it on ebay and let the public decide who wants it for a price.

Curious, why are you selling, if you are?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am married now with two kids. I put the stock rims and grill on for easier maintenance. Someone hit me in the rear 1/4 panel and I had it painted when that was fixed. At that point I just decided to put the stock grill back on. It has been sitting in my garage for about two years.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
hi there is a way to reseach past sales to help guide you in the right direction for how to post it, & starting price. most already know they don't make the grill anymore. so they are extremely rare. with that said. there are people wanting it so bad. some have these on there tundra ,& it's cracked or it broke to where they had to change it.
therefore the sky is the limit for some.
i have out bid many people on ebay when i want something.
many years ago there was a rocken socken robots. when they 1st came out, in the 60's, they had a metal neck, than they switched to plastic, which wore out way to fast.
a original set in the box, even used, with the ring & ropes, & round score cards, have gone for 200-300.
when they still make them, but not as big in many ways ring size robots, they go for less than $15.

the reason for this example i just said is , there will be several people getting into a bidding war.
and you will be extremely happy with the end results.
it must be listed correctly, and pictures showning the shape it's in.
also make sure you tell the winner to get the insurence, tracking #,& it must be signed for.
so there is no mishap's.
some peole on ebay buy thing's than claim they never recieved it.
so cover your a$$.
what if you got 500 for it.
nice feel to that #. anything is possible.
make sure you have a reserve, so you get aleast what you want. also consider gas to get to the ups/fed-x office, packing & shipping.
my grill cost me $40 to ship it, but it was double boxed-for protection, ins, tracking #, & i had to sign for it.
maybe they over did it, but it arrived MINT!
the reason i bid was i knew what they went for, & it was already painted for my 05 color.
anyway, good luck,
gorilla

1 - 9 of 9 Posts