Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's got the best price on JBA headers? I'm specifically looking for the 2010SJS (silver coated ceramic) for an '01 Tundra. :ts:

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
Who's got the best price on JBA headers? I'm specifically looking for the 2010SJS (silver coated ceramic) for an '01 Tundra. :ts:
I got mine a couple of years ago at Century Performance Center. They currently have them for $653, which includes the silver ceramic coating.

Here's the URL...

Dave

·
Registered
242 Posts
Second, centuryperformance.com is the cheapest, 499 for stainless and an extra 154 for coating, ceramic or Ti.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I got mine at rpm outlet . com For 640 but I went with the tit finish . If you order from them call in the order over the phone. It took a week to get. BB Kid:cool: :cool:

·
Premium Member
13,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got mine at rpm outlet . com For 640 but I went with the tit finish . If you order from them call in the order over the phone. It took a week to get. BB Kid:cool: :cool:
There was another guy here on TS that had major headaches with RPM Outlet. How was your experience?

·
Goodbye '01 Tundra :(
168 Posts
I am that guy. :) It took me two weeks to dig out the info that they were backordered from JBA, apparently RPM just has them drop shipped and has no idea what happens with their order once they send it to JBA. Then it took another two or so weeks for them to get off backorder and have them shipped. I have them now though, they are going in this weekend. The price is right and they look great. I think it is hit or miss with RPM, I have searched google and there is a LOT of negative feedback for them, so use them at your own risk. It was a hassle for me, but I did finally get them...just a month later, however, they had the best price around, IIRC I paid $530 shipped for the silver ceramic coated version.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Quick Question/guidance needed re: exhaust manifolds. My 2001 Sequoia with 166,000 miles on it is now weezing through the exhaust manifolds.. Obviously I have the curse.. Is it best to replace them with stock or upgrade to the headers. I do not want to change my exhaust system, per se, just fix the leak but would not mind more hp in the deal......
What are your thoughts?
George Morrison

·
Registered
242 Posts
Go with the headers, the sound is not really increased and the seat of the pants feel is. Those that have used the factory nuts on the factory studs, with factory gaskets, to mount the headers have had not retightening issues or leak issues. The price is most likely a bit cheaper too.

·
Premium Member
13,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, everyone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts