Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a survey in the mail today from JD Power & Associates and I am happy to say that I sent it back without any issues noted. They were so kind to include a very crisp $1 bill for all my trouble.

This is the first vehicle I have owned that has had zero issues within the first month and half of ownership! Way to go Toyota!

How would the rest of my 07 brothers and sisters filled out this survey?

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I got a survey in the mail today from JD Power & Associates and I am happy to say that I sent it back without any issues noted. They were so kind to include a very crisp $1 bill for all my trouble.

This is the first vehicle I have owned that has had zero issues within the first month and half of ownership! Way to go Toyota!

How would the rest of my 07 brothers and sisters filled out this survey?
The same way you did. Zero issues!

I expect nothing less toyota.....just keep moving forward.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Same here. Zippo. I have over 4,000 miles on it. Flawless so far. Did one oil change at 3,000 miles. One time I thought I had a rattle .... turned out to be my fault as I had hidden the cigarrette lighter in the ash tray to free up it's power port.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I'm with you Coop!! Truck has been absolutely flawless. But honestly, if I had experienced some minor issues, I would lie and say that I didn't in the survey. Its not just the big three goin after our trucks, but there seems to be a lot of animosity from the Gen1 Tundra guys as well. Seems like ya can't open the '07 Tundra forum anymore without more threads based on negative aspects of the truck than positive and they all seemed to be started and fueled by guys with pre 07's. Guess thats why I am not spending too much time here anymore. Peace, and enjoy your truck!!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm with you Coop!! Truck has been absolutely flawless. But honestly, if I had experienced some minor issues, I would lie and say that I didn't in the survey. Its not just the big three goin after our trucks, but there seems to be a lot of animosity from the Gen1 Tundra guys as well. Seems like ya can't open the '07 Tundra forum anymore without more threads based on negative aspects of the truck than positive and they all seemed to be started and fueled by guys with pre 07's. Guess thats why I am not spending too much time here anymore. Peace, and enjoy your truck!!
This site is not nearly as bad as some of the other truck forums out there. Pickuptruck.com for example does nothing but bash Toyota and foriegn automakers for that matter.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I don't understand why people bash Toyota for being foriegn. Take Dodge&
Chrysler for example, who owns them-Diamler and they are not so called
American. Sometime take a look at Ford and see who the major share holders are. Some of GM is made in Mexico. Dodge trucks are built in Canada. Anybody
own a microwave oven or other electronic gizmos where are they made. We all work for our money and we will spend it where we choose. There I got that off my chest.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't understand why people bash Toyota for being foriegn. Take Dodge&
Chrysler for example, who owns them-Diamler and they are not so called
American. Sometime take a look at Ford and see who the major share holders are. Some of GM is made in Mexico. Dodge trucks are built in Canada. Anybody
own a microwave oven or other electronic gizmos where are they made. We all work for our money and we will spend it where we choose. There I got that off my chest.
I am with you but there are some folks that say you are anti-American or not helping the American worker by buying foriegn. In this day and age we live in a global economy not the economy of the 1940's.

Ever do a google search for the most popular cars in other parts of the world? Lets just say Honda and Toyota are very popular all over the world. Some American cars do pop up but they are the European made ones which are completely different animal than the ones sold here.

·
Registered
549 Posts
This site is not nearly as bad as some of the other truck forums out there. Pickuptruck.com for example does nothing but bash Toyota and foriegn automakers for that matter.
I am very confident that the reason most people/forums are bashing the new Tundra is because of JEALOUSY! I have owned a 04' Ford F150, 06' Dodge Ram, 07' Nissan Titan, 07' Caddy Escalade....and I can tell you that I am more impressed with my 07' Tundra than any of those vehicles! Other manufacturers are scared of the Tundra and are bashing it only in the hopes of keeping brand loyal customers. Why are they scared? Simply, for the first time, Toyota now has a full size truck that meets/exceeds capacities/capabilites of other full size trucks wrapped up with the reliability, resale value, and reputation of Toyota....that would scare the heck out of me too! Pickup trucks are the backbone of America...and, for the first time in history, Ford, Chevy, and Dodge are not top dogs. Maybe along with jealousy there is a great deal of ENVY!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I am very confident that the reason most people/forums are bashing the new Tundra is because of JEALOUSY! I have owned a 04' Ford F150, 06' Dodge Ram, 07' Nissan Titan, 07' Caddy Escalade....and I can tell you that I am more impressed with my 07' Tundra than any of those vehicles! Other manufacturers are scared of the Tundra and are bashing it only in the hopes of keeping brand loyal customers. Why are they scared? Simply, for the first time, Toyota now has a full size truck that meets/exceeds capacities/capabilites of other full size trucks wrapped up with the reliability, resale value, and reputation of Toyota....that would scare the heck out of me too! Pickup trucks are the backbone of America...and, for the first time in history, Ford, Chevy, and Dodge are not top dogs. Maybe along with jealousy there is a great deal of ENVY!!
Could not agree more. I know the local chevy dealership owner and he is personaly worried! That was a quote from him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts