Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Curious

I REALLY have to wonder now. In reality though, initial quality is only the first chapter in the book. Its what happens 3-5 years from now that is important. I'm still surprised however that the Expedition and Tahoe surpassed the Sequoia. I looked at all of them and bought the Sequoia because I felt that the fit and finish was much better.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Re: Curious

Catman said:
I REALLY have to wonder now. In reality though, initial quality is only the first chapter in the book. Its what happens 3-5 years from now that is important. I'm still surprised however that the Expedition and Tahoe surpassed the Sequoia. I looked at all of them and bought the Sequoia because I felt that the fit and finish was much better.
Catman - welcome to TS.com. You made the right choice buying your Sequoia. Besides, if you bought something else, you wouldn't be on this board :D Just watch out for that Simias guy ;)
If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators here, including Simias. Again, welcome.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Catman,

don't listen to Boone!! that guy is a little off anyways. ;)

anyways, i also spent a lot of time looking at the "other" SUVs, as well as spending a lot of time in other makes and models and the sequoia felt a lot better in quality, fit, finish, etc. after logging 37k+ miles in a year and 7 mnths it is still holding up like new. also, the main reason why i didn't buy an expedition was because i saw how bad the interior held up on a 2 yr old one that my cousin had. man was the interior falling apart! even my A/V guy that owns an '02 denali said that he doesn't expect it to last that long and will trade it w/in a couple of years. i still believe in Toyota quality! :D

Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts