·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:bump::director:

·
Registered
945 Posts
I live in PA, but might be able to swing over to the NJ turnpike to join. Just depends if I can even go to the meet. We leave the following week to go to Myrtle Beach so not sure how much I have to get done the weekend before.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:bump:

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
A)Your post is in the wrong section

B)Please stop bumping it on a daily basis, if it's important put it in your signature.

Thanks.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow Your a D***
And yes i know were i posted it cause ide like to get as many ppl in to this as possible because some of us our enthusiast ,I also posted this were it sopose to be in witch would be the Mid atlantic fourms but since some do not look there on a normal bass get used to seeing it and it getting bumped. Now if you want to do something kool like this buy you i would recommend its a great way to meet and support fellow Toyota owners YOU HATER......
:worshiptoyota:

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Wow Your a D***
And yes i know were i posted it cause ide like to get as many ppl in to this as possible because some of us our enthusiast ,I also posted this were it sopose to be in witch would be the Mid atlantic fourms but since some do not look there on a normal bass get used to seeing it and it getting bumped. Now if you want to do something kool like this buy you i would recommend its a great way to meet and support fellow Toyota owners YOU HATER......
:worshiptoyota:
You're an idiot. Sell your Tundra and buy some Hooked-On-Phonics.

·
Premium Member
13,116 Posts
Thread closed.

:closed:

Everyone watch your language and attitudes. :ban:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.