Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
^ It looks like the last post was black flagged, only a matter of time. I couldn't check the video out since I didn't want to load a new flash player. Who won?

·
Registered
32,593 Posts
With an automatic and drag radials, a good holeshot is imminent...even for a chick. :lol:

·
Registered
917 Posts
Street racing is not a smart idea. This post will be locked in 3 2 1 ........

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
she ended up having about 2 cars on me but ... im just happy i was able to keep up with a 12s car ... this friday im going to the track to see what i can run

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
O OK i see tundrasolutions is against the whole street racing thing... its cool b/c it was all computer generated images so who cares anyways

·
Registered
32,593 Posts
Yes, some body shots would be great. Make sure the camera pans down a bit. :heh:

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
she ended up having about 2 cars on me but ... im just happy i was able to keep up with a 12s car ... this friday im going to the track to see what i can run

That may be a 12 second car, but that was no 12 second run. If it were, she would have absolutely OWNED that Tundra. I'm not trying to flame, but I own both a 12 second car and a 4.7 Tundra. Though mine have never lined up against each other, I can say with 100% certainty that it would be very ugly.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
5,211 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That may be a 12 second car, but that was no 12 second run. If it were, she would have absolutely OWNED that Tundra. I'm not trying to flame, but I own both a 12 second car and a 4.7 Tundra. Though mine have never lined up against each other, I can say with 100% certainty that it would be very ugly.
maybe your 4.7 tundra but not mine.... sorry

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
this is what was in the car .... and im sorry i cant post a pic of her id have to ask first...

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
75 shot with a tone of bolt ons.... but yea i have seen one of my friends run that car in his 09 5.7 and got killed

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Yea i owned 2 12sec cars and no way a stock tundra will keep up with it. Maybe i am missing something...

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i have

volant cai
custom ram air tube
jba headers
jba y pipe
full borla
highflow cats
unichip ecu upgrade
mishimoto racing radiator
true cool oil cooler
upgraded plugs
eaton posi rearend
zex nitrous system

i dont know what it runs but i have run several 12 s cars and if they make any mistakes im right there

1 - 20 of 21 Posts