Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad: HID Country or Xeray Inc. out of Florida, I recently purchased a set of HID's from them (both names 1 company) the lights blink continuously, the lights had a pink ring around them, they said, at my expense, send them back (bulbs) and they would check them and also, at my cost, send a cpacitor to eliminate the blinking. When I installed the capacitors, then the new bulbs, with anxious excitement, turned on the lights, and, same ol sh** I then called them and they said send it all back, again at my expense, plus a restocking fee, and they would refund my original amount (which was put on a C.C.) I call today to find out where my refund is, they say they will be sending a check in 4-6 weeks???????? Talk about a chapped A** I would recommend not wasting your time, their quality sucks, and their refund policy is beyond belief!!!
Again, just FYI be forwarned!
Scott

·
Registered
97 Posts
Why would you need a capacitor for your HIDS? These trucks do not require any of that. Those HIDS must be 1st or 2nd generation.. 4th generation forward have built-in resistors to deal with those issues.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts