1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just curious but what plans do you have that will require this type of fuse block? (oh, I see. This uses blade type fuses)

Hey, not bad for only 12bux. Will distribute up to 100 amps it says.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I don't know what he would use it for... but for me.... I can use it to install few stebel horns, few extra fog lights, etc..... clean way to run all the power and ground wires.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Really the way to go if you plan on wiring a few things.

I have had them on a few cars, super simplifies installing things and fusing them. Usually run a 4ga cable from + side of battery to it and then run whatever I want off the block.

·
2,445 Posts
I have been looking for something exactly like this for a while. Bummed I missed the sale. I need one for under hood mounting. I have several in-line fuses for compressor, alarm/rs etc... and I really want to clean it up in there. Are the Hella ones any good? Looking for something kind of water proof/resistant.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i would look at getting one of the blue sea ones there are still some on ebay just not a that price they have a 6 and a 12 blocks they are really nice got it a couple of days ago well worth it even at 35 to 45 bucks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts