Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have only had my truck for a couple of weeks but I had to get it up in the air. I traded in my F250 with an 8" rize lift when I bought my Tundra. Lets face it....stock sucks!
I have a 7" BDS lift on 35" mud grapplers and 20" Mojaves. Last week was the TRD exhaust and cold air.

Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Special thanks to the guys at RIM1.com and BDM.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
I think it would look better with different tires, I don't know I just don't like those... But man what a bad azz truck. I wish I could have more lift. Does it still feel small compared to th F-250??

Edit: It's so refreshing to see a truck that doesn't have black wheels!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the compliments.
I not sure why, but I really wanted an angry tire. With the bumbers and grill I thought a chrome wheel would look great against that red. I love blacked out, but I think it is a little over played now.
As far as the F250, yeah the Tundra does feel a little 7/8 scale and I have to admit I miss that turbo whine. BUT....the ride is much better and the "fit and finish" is soooo much better quality! That F250 was in the shop every other month.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
I would miss that turbo too!!! And I agree that the black wheels are way played out!! Nice truck man I look forward to more pics in the future. You plan on getting it muddy?

·
Registered
68 Posts
looks great, you have some of the same ideals that I am going for with my rig.

Any rubbing issues with the tires? Whats the offset?

I love the mud grapplers, how do they perform? Sound on the road? Vibration?

Do you have any photo's of the BDS lift itself? Primarily the front cross member

·
Registered
26 Posts
looks great .....i like the crome as well.....black is so last week , thats what my kids say anyway....lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That angle does make it look like it has "droopy butt". Its pretty level though.
I'll try to post some pics of the front cradle.
Yes those tires sound like a WWII fighter plane, but the ride is vey nice.
Debadge? Nah, I'm too proud of this truck.
Chrome tube steps are this weekend.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Looks good man, I like it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts