Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have only had my truck for a couple of weeks but I had to get it up in the air. I traded in my F250 with an 8" rize lift when I bought my Tundra. Lets face it....stock sucks!
I have a 7" BDS lift on 35" mud grapplers and 20" Mojaves. Last week was the TRD exhaust and cold air.

My tundra.jpg

Special thanks to the guys at RIM1.com and BDM.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
I think it would look better with different tires, I don't know I just don't like those... But man what a bad azz truck. I wish I could have more lift. Does it still feel small compared to th F-250??

Edit: It's so refreshing to see a truck that doesn't have black wheels!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the compliments.
I not sure why, but I really wanted an angry tire. With the bumbers and grill I thought a chrome wheel would look great against that red. I love blacked out, but I think it is a little over played now.
As far as the F250, yeah the Tundra does feel a little 7/8 scale and I have to admit I miss that turbo whine. BUT....the ride is much better and the "fit and finish" is soooo much better quality! That F250 was in the shop every other month.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
I would miss that turbo too!!! And I agree that the black wheels are way played out!! Nice truck man I look forward to more pics in the future. You plan on getting it muddy?

·
Registered
68 Posts
looks great, you have some of the same ideals that I am going for with my rig.

Any rubbing issues with the tires? Whats the offset?

I love the mud grapplers, how do they perform? Sound on the road? Vibration?

Do you have any photo's of the BDS lift itself? Primarily the front cross member

·
Registered
26 Posts
looks great .....i like the crome as well.....black is so last week , thats what my kids say anyway....lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That angle does make it look like it has "droopy butt". Its pretty level though.
I'll try to post some pics of the front cradle.
Yes those tires sound like a WWII fighter plane, but the ride is vey nice.
Debadge? Nah, I'm too proud of this truck.
Chrome tube steps are this weekend.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Looks good man, I like it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts