Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well the dealer just delivered my 20 in carved wheels right now and i am reading the instructions saying that i need 5 lugnuts part # 90942-01103 is this the same lug nut that is on my truck (meaning i can reuse it ) or do i need to buy new lugs ????? i have a 07 limited 5.7L with the 20 in wheels from the factory

here is a pic of my stock wheels

[/

·
Registered
549 Posts
Re: just got my 20 in carved wheels...

I think the dealership just reused the same lugnuts that came on my truck from the factory. I had the 20" carved wheels waiting to be installed as soon as the truck arrived and I did not order new lug nuts. So, I am almost 100% sure the lugs you have now will work. You will love the look of your truck with the carved wheels:tu:

·
Registered
1,580 Posts

Let us know how much luck you are having selling the stock 20" alloy wheels. I love the look of the carved wheels and would have gladly paid to upgrade, however, it's not available as a factory option for the CrewMax from what I understand. I'm not into the hassle of buying the wheels, paying to have them installed, and then trying to sell the stock ones.

·
Registered
435 Posts

I like those wheels a lot. They are a bit different than the 20s that came on my CrewMax (see below).

·
Tire Roasting Member
927 Posts
The more I see those carved 20's on the Tundra's the more I like them, hmmmm.....:devil:

Let me know if you have an overly hard time selling them, I might need to pick me up a set :D :tu:

·
Registered
549 Posts
For those of you contemplating the 20" carved wheels....get them!! I had them installed before I took delivery of my truck and I can tell you that they look better than any wheel I have ever owned. I get so many compliments on them and the fact that they are Toyota is even better....perfect fit! I had BFG AT/KO 285/55/20 tires installed and they really set the truck off....I HIGHLY recommend them:tu:

·
Registered
256 Posts
For those of you contemplating the 20" carved wheels....get them!!.......I had BFG AT/KO 285/55/20 tires installed and they really set the truck off....I HIGHLY recommend them:tu:
Dear Lord, PLEASE POST PICS!!!! :D

·
Registered
213 Posts
well the dealer just delivered my 20 in carved wheels right now and i am reading the instructions saying that i need 5 lugnuts part # 90942-01103 is this the same lug nut that is on my truck (meaning i can reuse it ) or do i need to buy new lugs ????? i have a 07 limited 5.7L with the 20 in wheels from the factory

here is a pic of my stock wheels

[/

What's up with your sig, why you selling your truck:confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
552 Posts
What's up with your sig, why you selling your truck:confused: :confused: :confused:
He's selling the stock wheels, not the truck.:)

·
Registered
131 Posts
yeah, I'd like to see some pics of the 20" carved wheels with off road tires on them.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Looks great, Im still flip flopping on what I want to do wheel wise.

·
Registered
440 Posts
:tu: wow

·
Registered
699 Posts
they look good but are they the same 60mm offset? I need a bigger offset to fit bigger tires. I'm thinking a 30 - 35 mm offset would work great.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts