Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got one small stone chip on the hood last week and cried all night.:cry:
I looked into the 3M chipguard product and was sold ...so I had it applied today on all foward exposed areas.
Painted Bumper, hood, headlights, little square under the headlight, "A" pillar and about 6" above windshield and they did the doorsills done too.
The guys came right to my firehall and did it in about 3hrs.
Its hardly noticeable and It provides incredible piece of mind. :sleep:

·
Registered
202 Posts
I got one small stone chip on the hood last week and cried all night.:cry:
I looked into the 3M chipguard product and was sold ...so I had it applied today on all foward exposed areas.
Painted Bumper, hood, headlights, little square under the headlight, "A" pillar and about 6" above windshield and they did the doorsills done too.
The guys came right to my firehall and did it in about 3hrs.
Its hardly noticeable and It provides incredible piece of mind. :sleep:
How much did that run you?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Less that $800 CDN. :cry:
:eek: I've heard it's expensive. Hard to believe the actual product cost is that high. Which means these guys make like $200 an hour for installation. I'm in the wrong business.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
On my 2nd windshield and my insurance will not waive deductable for OEM Glass?? It just got cracked bout a month back and decided to run, my deductable is only 100 bucks so why fix it when ya can replace it!! Too many road projects going on around town, i will wait a while!!:td: :td:

·
Registered
378 Posts
:eek: I've heard it's expensive. Hard to believe the actual product cost is that high. Which means these guys make like $200 an hour for installation. I'm in the wrong business.
Agreed, fancy looking scotch tape. Need to look into starting that up!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts