1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Thanks for sharing. I had my recall done today. I was concerned about the post recall feel based on the forum especially since I have always considered the pedal sensitive. I am happy with the end result but the article has me thinking. Does the replacement pedal including everyting attached behind it (meaning the portion the reinforcement bar was added)? If so, I would consider requesting a new pedal. Why take a retrofit solution rather than a re-engineered part (assuming you like the effect)?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
57 Posts
Let us know what type of pedal they are installing, Denso? CTS? It would be interesting to know how the feel w/ the new pedal is.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Thanks for sharing. I had my recall done today. I was concerned about the post recall feel based on the forum especially since I have always considered the pedal sensitive. I am happy with the end result but the article has me thinking. Does the replacement pedal including everyting attached behind it (meaning the portion the reinforcement bar was added)? If so, I would consider requesting a new pedal. Why take a retrofit solution rather than a re-engineered part (assuming you like the effect)?
I stand corrected. My wife drove the truck without know I did the recall. Afterwards she asked if I did something to it because she couldn't control the throttle without jumping. Looks like I will be going back for the complete pedal replacement.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts