Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just orderd my LED's for the dash so i will post pics and what not shortly i know there have been many posts on this by Toxarch but mine arent going to be blue :cool: and its always cool to post up pics and if i F it up to laugh about it:clumsy:

·
Registered
797 Posts
Good luck!
Thats great that u wanna do em ur self.
What color are u going to be using??

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Since everyone is doing blue i was thinking Green with my all black interior and white accents with the black wheels and green accents like a beadlock and what not. OR the white with the black interior and what accents with black and white accent rims like a beadlock once again

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Sounds cool, look forward to seeing your results.

·
Registered
274 Posts
good luck bro! will be waiting for pics. if our CM ever comes in this is something i want to do but my luck i will burn down with the truck lol.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
GET WHITE!!!

:tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

Some words of advice.... You will screw up on the first few :eek: just make sure take your time.

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks i ordered 20 of the dash ones i only need 14 so hopefully that works and 15 of each of the others of each color

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
fer sure i like the way your truck looks i just dont think im into blue with the white truck you know

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Green! Awesome. Back in the 80s Toyota used green.

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i think im gonna do something different youll all see...ill probably get it done this weekend for sure have to wait for the lights to get in

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
i think im gonna do something different youll all see...ill probably get it done this weekend for sure have to wait for the lights to get in
:tu: Will wait to see.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Can't wait to see pics! I will have to look this DIY up!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
GET WHITE!!!

:tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

Some words of advice.... You will screw up on the first few :eek: just make sure take your time.
That is beautiful. Nice job man.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I really like the white; this is what Im hoping to do with my truck as soon as I get the guts to do it :) I was thinking of going w/ white lights and changing the needles to blue.

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
just look up how to solder....i learned from my buddy how to swap dash led's he used to work on the scions

1 - 20 of 40 Posts