Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a thread on here that showed a truck that a guy has supposedly put 100k into. I think most of us just couldn't see it. Now, just supposing you had a crazy old uncle who was a Tundraphile that left you 100k and you HAD to spend it on a Tundra and modding it. What would you do?

Let's say you had to include the donor vehicle too. So, 100k for everything. Bear in mind that if you are going to rip out interiors, it doesnt make sense to pay for leather etc, so buying a platinum 4x4 CM with every option to use up half the budget is not really in the spirit of the thread. Neither is paying MSRP..........

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Just ask Marky_Mark what he did to spend his 100k....

·
Banned
444 Posts
Turn it into a Nissan GTR

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just ask Marky_Mark what he did to spend his 100k....
Yeah, that sure looks nice, but that is only one avenue to go down. I like those doors and the blue LED think. Not sure how easy it is to get in and out with those doors for someone of my, er, 'build'!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
May I don't even know if I could spend 100k but I'd sure give it my best shot!
25,000 RCSB 5.7 SR5 Sport pkg
6500 TRD S/C
2500 TRD 22" rims
1000 Perfomance tires
1500 TRD 2/4 lowering kit
1000 Corsa exhaust
350 E-cutouts
1000 Doug Thorely LT headers
700 URD MAF w/ custom tune
1500 Airlocker or true LSD
200 10% tint all the way around
1500 12" subs with head unit & amp
1500 Sound deadner around whole cab
750 Limited gauge cluster
1500 Hard bed cover
3000 IPT to harden transmission and engine internals
200 Run a smaller s/c pulley
1000 Sliding back glass like the DC has
250 Billet grill, blacked headlights/taillights, debaged

All that and I still only spent about $50k lol Guess I'd buy another Tundra and do the same thing again ha

·
Registered
127 Posts
Buy a Tundra and ship it to ASI to get the tune, interior, and custom body kit.
Money talked. I bet they will make the body kit any style (offroad, street, etc) you want.
This should cost the whole $100k. :D

LX570 5.7L supercharged customed by ASI. 600hp, 0-60 in 5sec. Max speed 160Mph:

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Buy a Tundra and ship it to ASI to get the tune, interior, and custom body kit.
Money talked. I bet they will make the body kit any style (offroad, street, etc) you want.
This should cost the whole $100k. :D

LX570 5.7L supercharged customed by ASI. 600hp, 0-60 in 5sec. Max speed 160Mph:
While I can appreciate 600hp, I think I would skip the body kit...:puke:

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
While I can appreciate 600hp, I think I would skip the body kit...:puke:
Waddaya mean?? Some nice spinners, or maybe those bodecea type wheels, neon green paintjob, it will look sweet.

I'm not really into a body kit for the truck either. Maybe a bullbar and skid plate, thats it. Still leaves me about 98-99k to dump though, less donor vehicle.

I've been trying to think of what I would do. I think I would probably go for the mad max look maybe. Or some hi-tech look. I would want to be able to use mine every day.

Saw someone on here had line-ex'd their truck. I would be half tempted to look into that, to see what was involved, If I went the mad max route.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Waddaya mean?? Some nice spinners, or maybe those bodecea type wheels, neon green paintjob, it will look sweet.

I'm not really into a body kit for the truck either. Maybe a bullbar and skid plate, thats it. Still leaves me about 98-99k to dump though, less donor vehicle.

I've been trying to think of what I would do. I think I would probably go for the mad max look maybe. Or some hi-tech look. I would want to be able to use mine every day.

Saw someone on here had line-ex'd their truck. I would be half tempted to look into that, to see what was involved, If I went the mad max route.
That's y i said "Any Style".
Let say, turns it into a dually might be sweet :devil:.

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
I'd get that 3.2l 1800hp engine used in that Toyota Camry that does the quarter-mile in just over 6 seconds (does 0-60 in under a second)... not sure if it comes in under the $100K (probably not), but some modded engines producing similar output go for around $70K...

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Well, I'd go with a Tundra Cmax and stuff a Ford King Ranch interior in there from the '03 model year (including the dash... everything).

Then, I'd buy some Ohlins shocks for all 4 corners and do the most badass off-road rig ever. one that can do some jumps as well as some mud. Keep the lift around 5-6" with some 35-37s. Basically what that one guy did.

Oh, and I'd supercharge it as well. Hmm, lots of ideas.

Or I'd just buy a Raptor and save $50 grand.

-rockstate

1 - 12 of 12 Posts