Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 tundra crew Max. Key fob will not unlock or lock the doors. No exterior lights flash. Battery has been changed in the key fob. Panic button still works. Cannot lock the doors with the key out of the ignition and the driver side door open. Every time I press the lock button it locks and then unlocks immediately. Read one of the forms saying it could be that something in the ignition switch thinks the key is still in it. The problem with that is there isn’t a chime with the door open as if the key is still in. Read another form saying the door Ajar switch might be broken But the interior lights do not stay on as if the truck thinks the door is open. This just happened out of nowhere everything was working fine Yesterday

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a 2007 tundra crew Max. Key fob will not unlock or lock the doors. No exterior lights flash. Battery has been changed in the key fob. Panic button still works. Cannot lock the doors with the key out of the ignition and the driver side door open. Every time I press the lock button it locks and then unlocks immediately. Read one of the forms saying it could be that something in the ignition switch thinks the key is still in it. The problem with that is there isn’t a chime with the door open as if the key is still in. Read another form saying the door Ajar switch might be broken But the interior lights do not stay on as if the truck thinks the door is open. This just happened out of nowhere everything was working fine Yesterday
Also I CAN lock all the doors with the key from the driver side door key lock

1 - 2 of 2 Posts