Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is pictures and the installation manual for the Keyless Entry Upgrade Security System for the 2004-2006 Toyota Tundra Double Cab. The Toyota part number is 00012-T0420-01 and is a Gulf States Toyota part number. I installed it in about 3 hours. It works great and requires no splicing. Everything is plug and play. Also it works with your exsisting keyless entry remote. If you have any questions please email me. Just to let you know I paid $113.oo with shipping from Texas Toyota of Grapevine. I have included a copy of the reciept with the phone number and part number if anyone is interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Sorry for this question; maybe your pictures would answer but I have dialup access and the pics take forever for me: what features will this give me besides the remote lock/unlock and panic button features which I now have? Thanks!!

·
Registered
635 Posts
This is pictures and the installation manual for the Keyless Entry Upgrade Security System for the 2004-2006 Toyota Tundra Double Cab. The Toyota part number is 00012-T0420-01 and is a Gulf States Toyota part number. I installed it in about 3 hours. It works great and requires no splicing. Everything is plug and play. Also it works with your exsisting keyless entry remote. If you have any questions please email me.
Rather than spend the money on that upgrade, I bought a Viper & had it installed by a local custom shop. Same or a little less money & much better protection.

There's a post here with pics from a guy that had his truck with the factory alarm cleaned out, front & back.

The freebie you get with the access cab is worth it, the rest...not so much.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I'm glad that I stumbled upon this thread: I've been trying to figure out how to get some form of security system on my truck without going aftermarket with new remotes, annoying 6 tone siren, etc. I basically want a flashing warning light and then to have the horn honk if a door is jimmied open. Looks like this system, although not quite as "deluxe" as a Viper, is just what I'm looking for. I even called up Texas Toyota of Grapevine and they still honor that price of $104.01+tax/shipping.

-Wes

·
Registered
404 Posts
I'm glad that I stumbled upon this thread: I've been trying to figure out how to get some form of security system on my truck without going aftermarket with new remotes, annoying 6 tone siren, etc. I basically want a flashing warning light and then to have the horn honk if a door is jimmied open. Looks like this system, although not quite as "deluxe" as a Viper, is just what I'm looking for. I even called up Texas Toyota of Grapevine and they still honor that price of $104.01+tax/shipping.

-Wes
Actually, forget what I said. There are none of these in stock anywhere in the country :( ... Does anyone know where I can get a security system for my '06 DC that will integrate with the factory keyless entry and require minimal modification to the stock wiring?

Thanks,

-Wes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts