Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been searching for a while but havent been able to find a black grille that will fit my 07 taco off road. will i have to buy one of the silver ones and paint it? cause i dont want to.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Have you been looking for used or new? I would think they would be available through the dealers as a crash part. Do they come pre-painted or primed?. Loks like the dark grey, almost black ones that fit the 5 lug 2WD's should be easy to find at dealer since they are high volume.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mmmm, dont know what your talking about but i just found what i was looking for here: GrillCraft MX Series Steel Mesh Grilles

has anyone seen or know of a place i could find of it installed?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
If you are talking about aftermarket, the just disregard my post, I thought You were trying to find a FACTORY all black grille such as the base models and TRD Sports used to replace the black with chrome surround as seen in your avatar.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks. if anyone has seen it installed on a black taco i would gratly appreciate a pic or location

·
Registered
257 Posts
That looks hot!:tu: :D Just added to my Wish List......still waiting to see what the new 2008's are going to offer, but when we close on our new house in July....IT IS TIME.......to get my Dbl Cab TRD O-R Taco........:tu: :devil: .....Can't wait!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts