·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

:D:D:D

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
nice but whats up with the freakish rearview mirror?

·
Registered
984 Posts
That's sweet man, now i can drive up the street and borrow your truck. lol. grats. Whatcha doing next saturday neighbor? Fontana is having street legal drags at night for the first time. I know you work but you can show up later.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Wow, and I thought I was mad about my floor mats. I would've been even more pissed they put that TRD mirror in there.:D

Just Kidding!!!!!!
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Congrats!! Welcome to the S/C club. :tu:

Do the 500miles break-in before flooring it.
Better be safe than sorry.

·
Premium Member
600 Posts
Yeah, that's the fastest piece of paper I have ever had in my truck.......definately take it easier in the first 500. Wonder how much smoke those 420s' will create? I think they are a great all around tires, but not sure how well they will hold up on the drag strip....

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Will that fancy mirror still run on 87 Octane, or do you need the high priced stuff??

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
I definitly want to join the club and say what is going on with that mirror. Generally people that by huge mirrors and people that buy superchargers aren't the same people...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey don't knock the Broadway Mirrors unless you've tried them... :D

Directly from Japan, GUARANTEED 10 HP TO THE WHEELS!!!

·
Registered
630 Posts
congrats on the SC, I know you will love it.

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
that mirror is soooo JDM.... its sick.... congrats on the charger

·
Registered
139 Posts
Cool. Did they include a pair of those gigantic old geezer sunglasses to go with the mirror?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I definitly want to join the club and say what is going on with that mirror. Generally people that by huge mirrors and people that buy superchargers aren't the same people...
Yeah i agree with ya on that one. haha. Looks like something out of my grandfathers big ol' boat of a Cadillac. But i suppose you'll be using yours to do a lot of cop checking. Lol

Congrats on the S/C man!

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
But i suppose you'll be using yours to do a lot of cop checking. Lol

Congrats on the S/C man!
Great point, I tried to send points but it never lets me give them to you

·
Back from the dead!
1,778 Posts
Congrats!! Now you Jason and I have to hit up Fontana when I am back in the states.. :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts