Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
I went with 285/55/20 bfg at/ko's which replaced the 275/55/20 tires. But, without a minor lift in front, I would be afraid of going any bigger.

·
Registered
55 Posts
i got the trd off road package so i have 18s, im curious about what i can fit too cause i know these factory bfg's aint going to last, dont look very aggressive either...

·
Registered
251 Posts
I just put 285/65/18's TA's on my stock styled steel wheels,,, no clearance issues, a bit rougher ride because they are 10 ply tires,,just waiting for my ready lift to get here,,,,so i can ride leval

·
Registered
122 Posts
Did you get any pics?

·
Registered
37 Posts
The rep doing Wheel shopping for me is going to do the leveling kit up front on my 2WD. He's been given the go ahead on 305/18's for my tundra. I'm hoping to achieve a more square look to my side walls as opposed to the baloon look of say 33's on 15's of yester-year. I might have to go with 20's to achieve the beefy brutal look I'm trying to get without over filling the wells and making it look porkish..........:D

I really like the Toyo open country MT's or something like that. Like I've been posting in other threads I will take pics of my truck when all is said and done.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I'm getting BBS 20" wheels with 275/60R20 Michelin LTX tires from the factory for my 4x2 Limited Crewmax I ordered.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts