Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SPORT PEDALS :D The sheer technical expertise required in installing these was exhausting...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Photoshoped! No way this can be real. :D JK, Looks good.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I figured Id get some doubters just cause, you know, SPORT PEDALS! :clown:

Im steppin up the difficulty on the next one, can you say chrome exhaust tip...:eek:

·
Super Genius
920 Posts
They look better than I thought. I might have to get a pair now. Funny that they didn't include a matching cover for the e-brake. It looks odd and cheap now compared to the other 2. Maybe I can bolt my original factory shifter to the front of it instead... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They look better than I thought. I might have to get a pair now. Funny that they didn't include a matching cover for the e-brake. It looks odd and cheap now compared to the other 2. Maybe I can bolt my original factory shifter to the front of it instead... :rolleyes:

Yeah, they do make it look cheap and outta place. But, whatdya gonna do. At least the words on it breaks it up a little insted of just a big ole black pad. Maybe theyll come out w/ one for it eventually. :mad:

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Well see Toyota took into account the domestic converters and you see, on Toyota's you need to push the e-brake off with your foot, the same way you put it on. On domestics you have to pull a lever to do so.

So if they covered that nifty little "Push On-Off" writing on the pedal with a cool metal cover it could potentially confuse some people and cause lots of damage to both the e-brake and the individuals ego :p :D

Disclaimer: This is in no way bashing Domestic owners. My father STILL does this when he drives my truck and I drive his F-250 ;) It's all a force of habit.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Well see Toyota took into account the domestic converters and you see, on Toyota's you need to push the e-brake off with your foot, the same way you put it on. On domestics you have to pull a lever to do so.

So if they covered that nifty little "Push On-Off" writing on the pedal with a cool metal cover it could potentially confuse some people and cause lots of damage to both the e-brake and the individuals ego :p :D

Disclaimer: This is in no way bashing Domestic owners. My father STILL does this when he drives my truck and I drive his F-250 ;) It's all a force of habit.

Can't forget the people who would take great delight in wasting Toyota's time and the court's time by suing Toyota because the writing was covered and they forgot to release the e-brake which caused damage to their vehicle.

The pedals look good but I have gone back and forth on whether they are worth the money. Honestly, unless you point them out, who is going to notice?

·
Registered
79 Posts
How much did they run you? Are these from Toyota or another company?

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 18 of 18 Posts