Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2001 Toyota Tundra xtCab and need some ideas on a rear video screen for my boys to watch their DVDs, their Zune video and playstation games. I don’t want to alter the truck and want to leave it stock. I have seen some flip down screen for the ceiling but don’t want to mess up the headliner. I do have a 7" LCD that accepts a/v inputs and runs off 12volts that I’d like to use. Is there some kind of aftermarket center replacement console I could buy, and replace the old one that has a place for a LCD screen? I have two seats up front with a console between them.

·
Registered
567 Posts
i know some places sell screens that hang between the front seats which could be an option. i also have mounted a roof mount flip down screen before in an explorer which is a little bit of work but works pretty good. i also have an in dash screen like Tundrav8yamaha has and you can a look at it in my album. or you can even just buy a poratable dvd player for about a 100 bucks and set on your center consel.

Andrew

·
Registered
16 Posts
I had the dealer install two head rest units.
I love them, or should I say my passengers love them.They look great, you do not have to look up or down to view them.
You can play two seperate movies or the same on both screens.It's a very clean look.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.