Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a leaf spring broke on my 2002 toyota tundra. I was wondering where I can find a Leaf Spring for cheaper then the 500 bucks the dealer wants. No junk yards within 300 miles of me has a tundra in thier junkyard.

One of the junkyard said a toyota tacoma would fit, is this true? Will a toyota tacoma leaf spring fit on my tundra? If not were can I find one, my local auto parts can't order them, I dont know wat to do

·
Registered
189 Posts
Did you look around the classifieds on this site? How about TTORA?

Try an online auto parts finder. Plus if you were only going to replace one spring it would probably be better to get a used one because a new one would probably make the truck lean because it has never had a load on it.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I have a leaf spring broke on my 2002 toyota tundra. I was wondering where I can find a Leaf Spring for cheaper then the 500 bucks the dealer wants. No junk yards within 300 miles of me has a tundra in thier junkyard.

One of the junkyard said a toyota tacoma would fit, is this true? Will a toyota tacoma leaf spring fit on my tundra? If not were can I find one, my local auto parts can't order them, I dont know wat to do
You might want to check out what Alcan spring or another company charges for their tundra leaf pack swaps that are more "heavy duty".

·
Premium Member
1,217 Posts
Most cites have a leaf spring shop in town. As long as the main spring is not broken the spring can be repaired. Even if it is, a good spring shop should be able to get you and after-market, Look in your phone book for a local spring shop.This should save you some money.
Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts