Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone leased a new Tundra yet? If so, what are you paying? I am just curious as to what the lease deals are right now..

·
Registered
263 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
fyi, the lease deals that are on the 07 tundras are good but the lease deals at the end of 2006 for the remaining 2006s were unbelievable, Best lease rates i had seen on any vehicle ever with the best residual.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
fyi, the lease deals that are on the 07 tundras are good but the lease deals at the end of 2006 for the remaining 2006s were unbelievable, Best lease rates i had seen on any vehicle ever with the best residual.
This makes it VERY hard for me to sell my 2006 to buy a 2007. I have lease payments of $242/mo on an '06 DC SR5 4x4 w/TRD offroad, cold weather, tow and a few other options as well. Even the best deal on an '07 pretty much doubles my payment.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
This makes it VERY hard for me to sell my 2006 to buy a 2007. I have lease payments of $242/mo on an '06 DC SR5 4x4 w/TRD offroad, cold weather, tow and a few other options as well. Even the best deal on an '07 pretty much doubles my payment.
you win some you lose some. Dont get me wrong, the lease deals on the 07s is really good. But nothing will ever compare to what they were on the 06s

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Well, just got offered what I think it a pretty good deal. I can't really tell with a lease though. :eek:

4k down, 440 a month, on a SR5 Crewmax 4x4, sticker was 367xx. 8% tax here... not sure on residual... 36 months...

Didn't take it though... not sure I wanna buy yet...

·
Registered
263 Posts
Well, just got offered what I think it a pretty good deal. I can't really tell with a lease though. :eek:

4k down, 440 a month, on a SR5 Crewmax 4x4, sticker was 367xx. 8% tax here... not sure on residual... 36 months...

Didn't take it though... not sure I wanna buy yet...
How many miles/yr? Ask the dealer what the residual and money factor are? When they "penciled" the deal out for you, did they specify if the $440/mo. included tax? If not, @ 8%, you're looking at roughly $475/mo..

Let us know, we'll help tell you if it's a good deal or not.

Personally, I like to put down as little money as possible, especially on a lease.

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
How many miles/yr? Ask the dealer what the residual and money factor are? When they "penciled" the deal out for you, did they specify if the $440/mo. included tax? If not, @ 8%, you're looking at roughly $475/mo..

Let us know, we'll help tell you if it's a good deal or not.

Personally, I like to put down as little money as possible, especially on a lease.
12k miles a year, and yea, it included tax, it was 404 I think before tax...

I didn't get the residual or money factor from them, because I don't think I want that truck, even though it's almost perfect. I'm going to hold out for perfect, even if I have to pay more. ;)

·
Registered
263 Posts
12k miles a year, and yea, it included tax, it was 404 I think before tax...

I didn't get the residual or money factor from them, because I don't think I want that truck, even though it's almost perfect. I'm going to hold out for perfect, even if I have to pay more. ;)
Without the residual and mo. factor, I can't tell you precisely if it's a great deal, but from using generic numbers such as a 50% residual (conservative) and a money factor which equates roughly to today's market rates, it appears that the lease they offered you was decent. Can you handle 12k/year? How long you plan on keeping the truck ... full term?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just finalized a lease deal on an 07 today. They are delivering tomorrow.

It's the 4x4 SR5 Double cab, with the 5.7, and 6-speed tranny.

$2000 down, 36 month lease, 12k per year for $299 per month with tax included.

Seemed pretty reasonable to me. It would have been about $270 something, but I did not have a trade in, so they could not do the $1000 factory incentive.

-Josh

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just finalized a lease deal on an 07 today. They are delivering tomorrow.

It's the 4x4 SR5 Double cab, with the 5.7, and 6-speed tranny.

$2000 down, 36 month lease, 12k per year for $299 per month with tax included.

Seemed pretty reasonable to me. It would have been about $270 something, but I did not have a trade in, so they could not do the $1000 factory incentive.

-Josh
What options are on the truck? Does it have the TRD package and bucket seats or is it a bench seat truck? I am looking at almost the same vehicle. Also, is it $2,000 total or $2,000 + other fees.

·
Registered
10 Posts
What options are on the truck? Does it have the TRD package and bucket seats or is it a bench seat truck? I am looking at almost the same vehicle. Also, is it $2,000 total or $2,000 + other fees.
It seems pretty plain as far as options go. I know it said cold weather package, and a few other things. It has the 6-disc CD-changer, AC and power everything which I'm assuming is standard. As I think I already said, it has the 5.7 w/6-speed.

It has the bench seats, which I actually prefer for functionality purposes, but I like the looks of the bucket seat setup better.

To be honest, I didn't do much research on the options that Toyota offered, so I don't know what this truck does, and doesn't have. I was planning on buying a Chevy, but then when I saw this deal and looked up the specs I couldn't resist.

Anyway yes, it was $2000 total down. I also paid a delivery fee to have it brought to me, as the dealer is a few hours away. I could have picked it up though if I chose. I also purchased the toyota "gap insurance", which was optional.

-Josh

·
Registered
25 Posts
It seems pretty plain as far as options go. I know it said cold weather package, and a few other things. It has the 6-disc CD-changer, AC and power everything which I'm assuming is standard. As I think I already said, it has the 5.7 w/6-speed.

It has the bench seats, which I actually prefer for functionality purposes, but I like the looks of the bucket seat setup better.

To be honest, I didn't do much research on the options that Toyota offered, so I don't know what this truck does, and doesn't have. I was planning on buying a Chevy, but then when I saw this deal and looked up the specs I couldn't resist.

Anyway yes, it was $2000 total down. I also paid a delivery fee to have it brought to me, as the dealer is a few hours away. I could have picked it up though if I chose. I also purchased the toyota "gap insurance", which was optional.

-Josh

What dealer did you buy yours from? I'm in upstate NY and have been looking

·
Registered
10 Posts
What dealer did you buy yours from? I'm in upstate NY and have been looking
Berlin City in Gorham, NH. I believe most of their discounts ended on April 30th, but you can check with them.

The delivery option is surely nice....They'll bring it on over to NY for you too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts