Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had a quote of $329 per month out the door with taxes and fees. The terms are 36 months, 12K a year, and "no money down". The deal shows just under $900 up front for dealer fees and what not. I went in with a deal I had found on ebay for $279 a month with the same terms. All these are for a double cab SR5 2WD. The truck he quoted me was parked in the back of lot so I went off to see what it looked like. I found it had leather, wood, rims, 5.7 V8, running boards, bedliner, and tool box. I did not think that was that big of jump in price to add all those options.

Here is my issue, Saturday they were very busy so I agreed to work the deal on Monday. I'm afraid the numbers are going to change and the deal will not be nearly as sweet.

I will keep you posted but would appreciate feedback if others have found leases this cheap. I actually found the deal on Rice Toyota's website.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I just had a quote of $329 per month out the door with taxes and fees. The terms are 36 months, 12K a year, and "no money down". The deal shows just under $900 up front for dealer fees and what not. I went in with a deal I had found on ebay for $279 a month with the same terms. All these are for a double cab SR5 2WD. The truck he quoted me was parked in the back of lot so I went off to see what it looked like. I found it had leather, wood, rims, 5.7 V8, running boards, bedliner, and tool box. I did not think that was that big of jump in price to add all those options.

Here is my issue, Saturday they were very busy so I agreed to work the deal on Monday. I'm afraid the numbers are going to change and the deal will not be nearly as sweet.

I will keep you posted but would appreciate feedback if others have found leases this cheap. I actually found the deal on Rice Toyota's website.
Do you know the residual and the money factor? What is the cap. cost?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah i saw some sweet deals from Rice Toyota as well but it was through one of their internet sales guys through ebay. Unfortunately i emailed them twice just to verify the salesman but they never replied, so they lost a sale. My lease was 36months/ 15K / And all i put down was 1st months payment but it ended up being about 70 bucks more than what you were quoted (and that was after arguing with them for 30 minutes - they originally wanted grand down with payments over 500!!) It had some extra's on it like Bed liner and alloy wheels.

By the way: WAR DAMN EAGLE!! '00 Alum. :cool:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm still waiting on the deal to come through. I did actually talk to the guy from Rice. Very nice and seemed willing to do what ever I needed to get a deal worked. My local dealer has been working with me. I actually have not found the truck I want. They have a streak blue/grey leather bench with aftermarket rims and a few other add ons but the rims look to small with the stock tires. I hope to have something worked out by the end of the week.

War Eagle!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts