Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone tell me the pros and cons of this act, the dealer makes it sound like i have all the advantages with the lease, as aposed to purchasing. here is the pitch; they say all my payments will go towards principle, at the end of the three year lease, my balance will be $17.500, then toyota will send me a letter asking if i want to keep truck, if so, they will refinance the balance at a guaranteed low rate for two years, and then the truck is yours, i will owe $3100 more after three years, if i purchase. that sounds good for me, but where do they benefit, i have not took delivery of truck yet. need help professional help now

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
can someone tell me the pros and cons of this act, the dealer makes it sound like i have all the advantages with the lease, as aposed to purchasing. here is the pitch; they say all my payments will go towards principle, at the end of the three year lease, my balance will be $17.500, then toyota will send me a letter asking if i want to keep truck, if so, they will refinance the balance at a guaranteed low rate for two years, and then the truck is yours, i will owe $3100 more after three years, if i purchase. that sounds good for me, but where do they benefit, i have not took delivery of truck yet. need help professional help now
kinda hard to explain but there are plenty of pros and cons, call me if you want.

By the way, unless they are doing in house financing , how are they guaranteeing you will get a low rate. If you credit sucks after three years, so will your interest rate.

I have seen customers not even qualify to buy there own car back. So that sounds like BS to me

1 - 2 of 2 Posts