Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Tundra TRD Offroad
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any recommendations on a good brand of LED lights. Thinking about replacing the headlights and fog lights on 2014 tundra but there are so many different brands to choose from. Just wondering if anybody has any insight on a brand that is good quality and made in the USA. Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anybody have any recommendations on a good brand of LED lights. Thinking about replacing the headlights and fog lights on 2014 tundra but there are so many different brands to choose from. Just wondering if anybody has any insight on a brand that is good quality and made in the USA. Thanks.
I have replaced every light on my 07 and found out thru trail and error that you get what you pay for. You are smart to stay with U.S Mfg. because mine seem to be much better quality. It has been about 2 years since I did the upgrade so I can't remember the manufacturer , but there are 2 sights on line that rate brands and that was helpful to me. I ordered from several companies . Only down side is expect to pay more for U.S. made.

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
I replaced most of the lights recently on my 07 with VLEDS. Super happy with performance

·
2015 Toyota Tundra DC SR5 5.7L
8,514 Posts
I recommend Headlight Revolution. Their stuff is high quality. Running their LEDs in my headlights, reverse lights, license plate lights, overhead bed lights and all interior lighting (which you can buy in a single kit). All plug-and-play.

·
Driver of 2 Tundra trucks
6,283 Posts
lightwerkz.net

I used them to upgrade to LED headlight bulbs in both my 2002 & 2007.
S-V.4 bulbs for less than the other place sells them for -
use Welcome15 DISCOUNT CODE.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts