Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone here verify that a 60" will fit a 1Gen? I've searched here and on google and various autoparts sites I can't seem to find an answer or fitment guide anywhere. As far as dimension there is enough length there, but will it clear the hinges etc.

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
I have one on mine. I don't remember the brand off the top of my head. Be careful where you put it. Lower the gate and tape it on first. When the gate comes down if it's placed too high the edge of the gate will hit the light bar. I removed the gate to make it easier to put on. There is really nothing to butt it up against to make sure it's straight. Use a straight edge like to guide you and mark it with magic marker or crayon otherwise you might get a smiling or frowning led bar.

If you get the one with the reverse lights you have to remove the left tail light to tie it into the reverse lights. I got the one where it plugs into the hitch plug.

For the wiring underneath I got the convoluted wire cover to protect it and look like a pro job

·
Registered
842 Posts
im 99% sure a 60 inch fits. take a measuring tape to the tailgate and double check

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mine either gets hit by the tailgate when lowering or if I place it high enough to miss it can't be seen. Was there a trick to this I'm missing? 60" width does fit it's the clearance of tailgate to bed that's the issue for mine.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I got the light bar to fit but I don't see a 4-pin connector anywhere (06' DC) The manual says some models have the harness hidden in the rear body, I don't see it. Did yall have to hardwire the light bar?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts