Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, new to the site, I have been notified that my new White Tundra DC 4x4 5.7 will be delivered tomorow, I only ordered it a week ago, must have gotten lucky, after reading how long some of you are looking at May for delivery, my question is I opt for BU,CK,XM,CF,BM,R1,A1,DZ,FE,HM,MG,WR,L1,PV,P4, and I had the salesman throw in a Full size tool box, and Rhino Line the bed, for 37,313.00, I have tried to get the price lower, but I think I am at the end of the rope with them, also got free oil change for 100,000 miles, Is this a good price for the upgrades, and features the truck has,and after I reminded the sales guy that he had more room to come down since there was a Factory to dealer rebate, he looked like someone hit him with a sledge hammer after I brought that up. He made the one comment that the truck was underpriced and since I had a print out with his total on it , they were going to honor it, or is this BS , base msrp shows 31,885.00 Options installed 5,428.00, and by the way have been a full time chevy owner, leaving behind a 2005 Crew Cab Durmax 4x4. Hello Toyota Family

·
Registered
621 Posts
Well post up some pics tomorrow so we can all get a look at the new truck. You are going to like this truck. :tu:

I may have missed it but what color did you get?

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Welcome my fellow Arkansan! Get pics up ASAP and congrats on the new truck.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congrats from a displaced Razorback fan out here in California. I hope you'll enjoy your truck as much as I do mine. These 5.7's are almost as fast as Darren Mcfadden

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hope your happy with your new ride but seemks they aren't cutting you many corners. Free oil changes for 100,000 miles is nice to have tho, that could add up to alot of rebate.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts