Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is I've recently posted, I bought a 10 CM Limited Platinum yesterday. Spray in bed liner is going in today (part of the deal) and parts are ordered for the remote start (part of the deal).

I've ordered a Leer 100XR topper w/ windoors and remote lock.

I've ordered the Toytec 3" lift and my guy thinks I'll be able to fit Nitto Terra Grappler 295/60/20's under it (34.45 x 12.36) .

I'm working on rims, but these are the two frontrunners:

I'm leaning towards the Ultras, but it looks like they are not available until 5/28

I'll be doing the black headlight mod (again) and I'll probably replace all the chrome, too.

When will this madness end? :D

·
Registered
819 Posts
Those are pretty cool looking rims. What is the price?

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
The Ultras are probably half the cost of the BMFs, but they look like it too. Go with the Novakanes.

Why not just switch your headlights over? The "adjust" feature is just a gimmick, IMO.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Ultras are probably half the cost of the BMFs, but they look like it too. Go with the Novakanes.

Why not just switch your headlights over? The "adjust" feature is just a gimmick, IMO.
The BMF's retail at $450/ea , still working on a price (could be as low as $325)

Not sure what the Ultra's retail for, but Tire Rack has them at $217/ea.

The guy buying my Tundra wants it just the way it is. I wanted to swap the headlights and the wheels, but he's paying me for the truck he drove, so he gets to keep them.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nor Cal will give you an awesome price. I was going to buy mine from that place.

I worked with Nick, who is a true no B.S. guy. I believe they are the biggest BMF retailer.

..:: Nor Cal Truck ::.. ..:: Home ::..
Thanks for the tip. I'm working with a local shop that is going to get the lift/tires/wheels. I usually get a package break, and he had some other BMF's in stock he was going to sell cheap but I didn't like them as much, so I offered the same price for the Novakanes. He's got a call into his rep because the recently switched from dealer direct to distribution, which increased dealer cost...

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
GKEAS, I would say the BMF definitely. As stated above you can easily see the difference. Just look at the center cap. Those adjustable headlights you will end up loving. Down here in the south it comes in handy. In the fog just bring them down and you can tell the difference. It is like having extra fog lights and gives you some help with the weak fog lights. Get back on the country roads and crank them up when there is not traffic and you can see the eyes (deer) way out ahead of you. I have gotten used to it and use it often. Sometimes when you pull up behind those purple lighted ricers. Just make two or three clicks up and you can see straight through the car. Not nice i know.. Sorry

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts