Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed the blue streak guys have there little thing going on so lets do it with the white. what I'm looking for is different pics of the white trucks with different add ons. lets even bash all the other UGLY colors like blue streak who the heck would drive that??:D

Just kidding guys all TUndras are SWEET:D

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
I'm seriously considering getting white when I do get my new Tundra. Saw one at the dealership today and it looked really sharp! Yours looks great with the lift!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
We have a white crewmax and double cab, guess I'll fill the regular cab slot:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Gotta say those reg cab tunnies look BADA**! color keyed grill? Sport package or whatever? I'm loving my DC but if they made the Reg in a LTD I'd'ave been all over it!

·
Registered
440 Posts
love that regular cab, looks like you have a different type of tundra rim also

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
love that regular cab, looks like you have a different type of tundra rim also
Thanks! Those rims are part of the dealer installed "Extra Mile 18 inch Ally Wheel Upgrade" Includes wheel locks and some kinda road hazard warranty for 3 years, adds about $800 to the sticker price. Didn't really want it but I got it. Oh yeah, I have the Sport Appearance Package to answer mtnrunners question.

·
Registered
69 Posts
iamnid, I'll trade you my tow mirrors.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Nice truck, you really drew out the aholes at GMI, Plane and 307 are top notch low class GM jerks, like I said only a small hand full are that way over there, 99% are good people.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Nice truck, you really drew out the aholes at GMI, Plane and 307 are top notch low class GM jerks, like I said only a small hand full are that way over there, 99% are good people.
You saw that? lol
I was expecting a big reaction but not that damn big, ended up getting 129 replies before the admin shut it down. Sounds like all the threads with Tundra have been shut down. But yeah for the most part everyone was respectful even though they didn't agree with my purchase.

·
Registered
56 Posts
here's mine

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
TKIEU82, that's a white RSX, white Tundra, white Sequoia, I also see a white Toyota pickup parked out on the street. Nice :D

·
Registered
440 Posts
I am very confused now, my original special order which got cancelled was blue streak and now i am thinking of red but the white looks so cool...:cool:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Yeah, I just traded in my '05 Taco for an '07 RCSB 5.7 in white with the carved 20's and sport appearance package. I'm pretty stoked right now - will post some pics soon. Regards. TI

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Yeah, I just traded in my '05 Taco for an '07 RCSB 5.7 in white with the carved 20's and sport appearance package. I'm pretty stoked right now - will post some pics soon. Regards. TI
Oh yeah you'll love your truck. If you haven't seen yet, I'd suggest getting the "22s from TRD. Those look really good with a drop.

1 - 20 of 204 Posts