Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way home from the cottage this evening, i hit a duck, and he took out my grill. I think i have all the pieces to glue it back togerther, but didn't want to check on the side of the hiway.
My truck is an '07 Sport, so i am interested in black aftermarket grill pic's
Yes, i did say the word that rhymes with duck when i pulled over and assessed the damage!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Check out my sig or my avatar. I'm on the iPhone so I can't post pix. Sorry about the duck but luckily it was just ur grille... Coulda done more expensive damage like to the bumper or windsheild.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I got my grille from grillcraftmx It didn't come with the toyota emblem in the middle. I had that made. The grille costs 174.88.

Here it is without the emblem.

·
Registered
219 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to all that took the time to post, i prefer the all black of Cards374, but i might be checking into a grill guard like Rockstate has, Rock, is that a Ranchhand

·
Registered
1,745 Posts

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
While we are on the topic of aftermarket grills, who makes the best fitting bolt on stainless grill. I am not looking at cutting my grill out, just want a bolt over style. 2010 DC SR5

·
Registered
228 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Here's my Black Billet Grill, from Carriage Works.
It's a night shot with flash, on my 2007 CrewMax.
I'll post a daylight shot soon
It looks like there is no grill in yours?

·
Registered
110 Posts
5 pc. Carriage works

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Here is my Carriage Works 5-Piece Brushed Grille setup on my CM that I bought from AutoAnything.com. I am 100% happy about the look......

I don't have any real recent photos. I have added smoked foglights and a 14" billet antenna.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts