Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
07 Crewmax 4.7 6" procomp stage II, 20x10 RBP wheels, 37" nitto grapplers, Bushwacker pocket flares color matched, black head light mod, (DIY).

Kenwood DNX 8120 touch screen, Alpine type-R components all around, JL audio stealth boxes, kicker 1200x1 (subs) kicker 850x4 (components), stinger 5 farad cap, and all kicker wiring (0 gauge to 4 gauge), dynamat back wall and floor.

let me know what ya'll think.:D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Sick truck! How does that 4.7 do with such big wheels/tires and the lift? Good power?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a AFE air intake and flowmaster 40 series exhaust. When I installed the intake it helped alot. The 4.7 will still sit you back in your seat when you take off, or drop to passing gear. The surprise is I only dropped about 2 mpg with the lift and tires. Which puts a smile on the wifes face!!

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Looks awesome man!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Looks great bro! How much rubbing did you get (if any) to stuff 37's under there? Looks like you took off the front splash guards but can't really make it out.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks great bro! How much rubbing did you get (if any) to stuff 37's under there? Looks like you took off the front splash guards but can't really make it out.
The splash guard does have to come off. As of right now my coils on the front are turned all the way down. So the 37s rub on the body mount when turned all the way. Going to turn the coils up to try to raise her another inch or two. That should solve my problem. But so worth the rubbing to have the look of 37s. Like your truck, I wanted a black CM.

·
Registered
500 Posts
The splash guard does have to come off. As of right now my coils on the front are turned all the way down. So the 37s rub on the body mount when turned all the way. Going to turn the coils up to try to raise her another inch or two. That should solve my problem. But so worth the rubbing to have the look of 37s. Like your truck, I wanted a black CM.
Thanks for the info. If I do upgrade to 37's, I'll have to get new rims again. I like the tire to wheel ratio of the 37/20 as I do the 35/18. I'm really digging the pocket flares too. It looks great on yours and the black tundra on the RBP ads.

·
Registered
167 Posts
07 Crewmax 4.7 6" procomp stage II, 20x10 RBP wheels, 37" nitto grapplers, Bushwacker pocket flares color matched, black head light mod, (DIY).

Kenwood DNX 8120 touch screen, Alpine type-R components all around, JL audio stealth boxes, kicker 1200x1 (subs) kicker 850x4 (components), stinger 5 farad cap, and all kicker wiring (0 gauge to 4 gauge), dynamat back wall and floor.

Sick mods. I may get the same head unit. What are the pro/cons (try not to be biased please.) Also, how was the install? :ts:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Great looking truck man.

·
Registered
167 Posts

Sick mods. I may get the same head unit. What are the pro/cons (try not to be biased please.) Also, how was the install? :ts:
No input? :laughing:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry guys been in travel mode back to afghan. The screen was a 30 min install for me. The longest part was connecting the wiring harness together. To install first pull your dash over your steering wheel toward the steering wheel. It is held in by clips it is nice and tight so you will have to pull a lil hard. Once it is loose, you can then pull the pocket under the ac controls straight out, pull hard.Take the wires off set it in the floor, then pull you ac controls straight forward, unplug your wires, don'r worry they can only go back one way. then there are 4 10mm bolts that hold the radio in. Two of them you will see the right under the radio, the other two are right about those sunk in, you will need a deep well socket and an extension. Once your 4 bolts are out pull radio slightly up and out unplug your cables and antenna and your ready to put in your new kit. Reverse order to reinstall.

The head unit is awesome they only thing I found I dont like is the USB feature. It takes for ever to navigate through your music.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Sorry guys been in travel mode back to afghan. The screen was a 30 min install for me. The longest part was connecting the wiring harness together. To install first pull your dash over your steering wheel toward the steering wheel. It is held in by clips it is nice and tight so you will have to pull a lil hard. Once it is loose, you can then pull the pocket under the ac controls straight out, pull hard.Take the wires off set it in the floor, then pull you ac controls straight forward, unplug your wires, don'r worry they can only go back one way. then there are 4 10mm bolts that hold the radio in. Two of them you will see the right under the radio, the other two are right about those sunk in, you will need a deep well socket and an extension. Once your 4 bolts are out pull radio slightly up and out unplug your cables and antenna and your ready to put in your new kit. Reverse order to reinstall.

Awesome. I just talked to TRDatVAT and Jumbo Jet so I'm pretty set on getting this deck. Thanks for the directions! It sounds simple enough..

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Awesome. I just talked to TRDatVAT and Jumbo Jet so I'm pretty set on getting this deck. Thanks for the directions! It sounds simple enough..
Ya its not to bad. Also just a side note dont put the mic for your hands free in the over head. When I am stopped people hear me crystal clear but going all they can here is the wind.

·
Premium Member
338 Posts

·
Registered
2,417 Posts

Nice truck I not sure what else you can add to it:tu:

Nice lift:happy:

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
I'm not usually a fender flares person, but I think you just changed my mind...love everything you've done! Nice to see a unique set of wheels too :tu:

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
I'm not usually a fender flares person, but I think you just changed my mind...love everything you've done! Nice to see a unique set of wheels too :tu:
Yep, I am leaning towards black ones on my Desert Sand CM once I get the 6" Pro Comp installed.....which should be some time next week I hope.

I really like the way yours look painted to match though:thumb:

·
No Really, I swear, I'm Done..
3,091 Posts
I may have to do that too. I didn't realize the RBPs were going to stick out as far as they do. Nice looking truck.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts