Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Matte Black

Matte Bronze

Matte Gunmetal

LEVEL 8 MK-6

Click Here For: Sizes, Specs, and Pricing on the New LEVEL 8 MK6

*Additional sizes and finishes will be added soon!

No matter if you find yourself in the hills, the rocks, in a mud hole, or driving on the street, Level 8 Motorsports is the company
for all of your alloy wheel needs. Our innovative and classic styles, superior manufacturing processes and utmost concern with
making a quality product set us apart. We pride ourselves on having what the customer is asking for. Superior quality product,
that is safe, affordable and looks great on your car, truck or SUV. Think Level 8 Motorsports!

TECHNOLOGY

• Durable Three Stage Painted Finish
The base coat consists of a powder primer, the second coat is automotive grade paint and the last coat is a protective UV resistant clear.​

• Low Pressure Cast Aluminum Construction
This makes Level 8 wheels typically lighter and stronger than traditional gravity cast aluminum wheels.​

• TPMS Valve Compatible
All Level 8 wheels are TPMS compatible.​

• Accepts Factory TRD Center Cap
TRD Center Cap (p/n PTR18-35092) for 16" Toyota "Beadlock" Wheel can be used in place of the Level 8 cap.​

SIZE & OFFSET

WARRANTY & RATINGS

• Lifetime Structural Warranty for manufacturer defects.

• 1 year from the date of purchase for workmanship and material defects for finish.

• 2500lb. load carrying capacity on 5 and 6 lug applications.

MEDIA

17x9 6-139.7 ET0 Level 8 MK6 wheel on 06 Tacoma.

17x9 6-139.7 ET0 Level 8 MK6 wheel close-up

·
Registered
147 Posts
Is anyone running these on their 1st Gen? Will they fit a 1st Gen? I know some wheels have issues clearing the calipers. I was thinking about getting the MGM with -10 offset and 285's.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hey Discount Tire, I plan on running a 285/70/17 Nitto Terra Grappler on my 2005 DC Tundra with Bilstein 5100's set @ 2.5 to lift/level. The Level 8 MK6 wheels are my choice but I'm confused on which size/offsets I can run in the 17" size. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Discount Tire, I plan on running a 285/70/17 Nitto Terra Grappler on my 2005 DC Tundra with Bilstein 5100's set @ 2.5 to lift/level. The Level 8 MK6 wheels are my choice but I'm confused on which size/offsets I can run in the 17" size. Any help would be appreciated.
The MK6 in the 17x8 ET-10, 17x8 ET0 and 17x9 ET0 sizes all work for your application with 285/70R-17 tires. What you need to decide on is how far out you want the wheels and tires to sit.

Compared to where the factory wheels sit on the vehicle, the 17x8 ET-10 will sit 1.61" further out, the 17x8 ET0 will sit 1.22" further out, and the 17x9 ET0 will sit 1.69" further out.

·
Registered
98 Posts
The MK6 in the 17x8.5 ET-10, 17x8.5 ET0 and 17x9 ET0 sizes all work for your application with 285/70R-17 tires. What you need to decide on is how far out you want the wheels and tires to sit.

Compared to where the factory wheels sit on the vehicle, the 17x8.5 ET-10 will sit 1.85" further out, the 17x8.5 ET0 will sit 1.45" further out, and the 17x9 ET0 will sit 1.69" further out.
Thanks DT for the quick response, those were the answers I was looking for. Although I didn't see 17x8.5's listed I am interested in the ET-10 size. Am I looking at the same wheel chart?

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks DT for the quick response, those were the answers I was looking for. Although I didn't see 17x8.5's listed I am interested in the ET-10 size. Am I looking at the same wheel chart?
Sorry for the confusion Tundruz. The MK6 is not produced in an 8.5" width. 8" and 9" widths only. I corrected the numbers and the distance the wheels sit out in comparison to the factory wheels.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The MK6 in the 17x8 ET-10, 17x8 ET0 and 17x9 ET0 sizes all work for your application with 285/70R-17 tires. What you need to decide on is how far out you want the wheels and tires to sit.

Compared to where the factory wheels sit on the vehicle, the 17x8 ET-10 will sit 1.61" further out, the 17x8 ET0 will sit 1.22" further out, and the 17x9 ET0 will sit 1.69" further out.
Hi, I'm wondering if the -10 offset with adversely affect steering/suspension/bearings, etc because research says to keep offset between 0 and +15 (05 Tundra). I want the look but not more probs.

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi, I'm wondering if the -10 offset with adversely affect steering/suspension/bearings, etc because research says to keep offset between 0 and +15 (05 Tundra). I want the look but not more probs.
I haven't seen any factual tests or data that says wheels with lower offsets cause wheel bearing/suspension issues or faster wear. I'm not saying that they could or couldn't cause it but if this is a concern you may want to consider running a wheel with a specs closer to factory. Give us a call at 1.888.459.4080 and anyone of our sales agents would be happy to help you select the best model for your needs.

·
Registered
23 Posts
can i run these with my hubcentric spacer's ? my tire guy says no and made me take off my spacers..lol says they was not mounting up flush with the spacer... any info will help because i like the look the spacer's gives my tundra..

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
can i run these with my hubcentric spacer's ? my tire guy says no and made me take off my spacers..lol says they was not mounting up flush with the spacer... any info will help because i like the look the spacer's gives my tundra..
If you have a second gen you likely won't need spacers. The 18x9 MK6 is hub centric and has 5.5" of backspace. What size spacers are you running with the factory wheels? I would be happy to compare how the MK6 will sit in relation to your current wheels with spacers.

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have a 1st gen tundra.. running a 1.25 hubcentric spacer the mk6 i have is a 16X8 with a 0 Offset
The factory wheels are 7" wide with a +18mm offset which equals 4.7" of backspace. With the 1.25" spacers factored in, the dimensions effectively change to a 7" wide wheel with a -14mm offset (3.45" BS). Compared to where the factory wheels with spacers sit, the 16x8 ET0 MK6 sits exactly the same to the outside (towards the fenders). The 16x8 6-139.7 MK6 has a 106mm center bore diameter making it hub centric to your application :cool:

·
Registered
23 Posts
But the tire shop said they would not seat correctly ??? my stock rims fit perfect i ran them for 4 months without any issues then i bought the rims from you guys last week and went to get them put on and they said i had to leave the spacers off because they was not lining up or something like that...

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
But the tire shop said they would not seat correctly ??? my stock rims fit perfect i ran them for 4 months without any issues then i bought the rims from you guys last week and went to get them put on and they said i had to leave the spacers off because they was not lining up or something like that...
I'm not sure what they mean by won't seat correctly. Maybe you could call them for further clarification. The fact is though, your MK6 wheels sit exactly where your factory wheels with the spacers sat. If you were to run the spacers with the MK6 wheels, the wheels would push out another 1.25" which may look awkward and cause tire rub.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts