Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Yes there is...about 1 inch. :D

That was too easy. And the level kit costs a little less than the lift kit.

·
Registered
819 Posts
You should just get a 3" leveling kit. I thought you were wanting to lift your truck like 6" or more. I am going to go the Bliestein route when I get new tires and rims.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
You could always go right in the middle with a 2.5" Haha. Mines a Toytec 2.5" Front 1"rear "Level lift" still leaves some rake for towing.
This is a more recent pic.

Here is an older side pic before i de-badged the side emblems, and a little winter salt. haha

And and even older pic. This ones stock so you can see the difference 2.5" can make.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Looks good man, thinking of lifting mine, just havent decided what route to go either. I know about the bilsteins which i may just go with but, as for leveling kits, anyone know of a good brand to go with? just want to know my options.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I want to squeeze 35 on 10 wide rims on mine so I am going with the 3 level kit. my wife is driving it now for the next couple of year so I am going to hold off on a 6 in lift. If I was only going for 33's that weren't to wide with out a doubt I would go for the bilsteins. You can get them for like $200 or close.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know its only 1" difference. I wanted a 3" lift but my brother got me a 2" leveling kit instead. So I and deciding if I should just put the 2" on or resell it and get me a 3". I wanted to put some 35" tires on my truck.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Well i cant say too much for other brands but Toytec makes a real good high quality kit for the Tundra. Its an in-coil spacer and the kit comes with the rear blocks, new U-bolts and the diff drop/skid plate spacers for 4x4 models. So far the lifts been on for 20K miles and not a problem with it yet. You can get the kit in just the bare aluminum polished finish or a black anodized finish.

I had it installed at my dealer along with the BFG AT KO's (Pauly Toyota) and they did a fantastic job mounting and balancing the tires as well as the alignment, everything was perfect. They even trimmed and repainted the skid plate for me too. Cant say enough good about them!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I know its only 1" difference. I wanted a 3" lift but my brother got me a 2" leveling kit instead. So I and deciding if I should just put the 2" on or resell it and get me a 3". I wanted to put some 35" tires on my truck.
If you want to do 35's then a 3" kit is mandatory!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts