Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
where is that done? dealer?

we talking balancing the tires or somthing else?

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Front end alignment at any tire shop

·
Registered
133 Posts
My local shop says they cant do alignment and has to be taken to dealr thats why i was asking the what we were talking about....

they always balance and rotate my tires but said no alignment. guess i would need to find a new place

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Yeah, if they can't align your truck I don't think you're going to watn them to balance your tires either.

-rockstate

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
My local shop says they cant do alignment and has to be taken to dealr thats why i was asking the what we were talking about....

they always balance and rotate my tires but said no alignment. guess i would need to find a new place
I don't know what kind of shop you're talking about but I guess they don't have an alignment machine. The local off road shop that I used didn't have one either but pointed me in the direction of a tire shop that did. You definitly need an alignment after a lift, because the camber will be off. From the front of the vehicle your tires look like this \ /.

·
Registered
133 Posts
yeah i go to a place around the corner from my work called value tire....

guess ill take it to discount tire, wonder if they got one....

sorry i just dont know anything about lifts really, never had the money to but now i do and want to do the 2.5 ready lift kit with 305s

1 - 8 of 8 Posts