Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta a question for all of you out there. I've got a 2003 Tundra Access Cab and I was looking at Truxxx.com at their leveling kit. 3 inches in the front and 1 inch in the back. I've got a shell on the back. Am I going to see a difference? Also, if I add a leaf spring how much would that cost and would that ruin the ride comfort of the truck? Also, what is a good sizr for piping on a exhaust system? Thanks all

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Gotta a question for all of you out there. I've got a 2003 Tundra Access Cab and I was looking at Truxxx.com at their leveling kit. 3 inches in the front and 1 inch in the back. I've got a shell on the back. Am I going to see a difference? Also, if I add a leaf spring how much would that cost and would that ruin the ride comfort of the truck? Also, what is a good sizr for piping on a exhaust system? Thanks all
by putting the 3" spacers up front, that itself will ruin the ride comfort of your truck. that website looks kinda expensive. i bought my kit from toyotec and comes with basically the same thing, front spacers and rear AAL w/ diff drop for 227 shipped. yes, you will see the difference after install.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I got a leveling kit at Walmart for $15.

5 (40 lb) bags of play sand @ $3 each. Put them in the back between the tailgate and the wheel well.

It rides like a Cadillac now.

2006 DW....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts