Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know about when Lexus will do the model change for Lexus RX series? (RX series and Toyota's Highlander have been popular under the current body so many years now. I am thinking to have one but wonder if they change model soon.)

Thanks everyone!!!:ts:

·
Registered
666 Posts
The next Highlander will begin selling this summer as an 08 model. The Hybrid model will begin selling in Winter of 07 as an 08 model. The new Highlander has already been released on Toyota's website. The next Highlander Hybrid is going to have the most advanced Hybrid technology on the market. Toyota.com : Vehicles : Future Vehicles : 2008 Highlander and Highlander Hybrid
As far as the next RX goes, I think it is already here. I believe they kept the same body style but made it a little bigger this year and added some new features, but I could be wrong about the RX.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
As far as the next RX goes, I think it is already here. I believe they kept the same body style but made it a little bigger this year and added some new features, but I could be wrong about the RX.
Same body,no change in size this year. There are color and wheel design changes though.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Does anybody know about when Lexus will do the model change for Lexus RX series? (RX series and Toyota's Highlander have been popular under the current body so many years now. I am thinking to have one but wonder if they change model soon.)

Thanks everyone!!!:ts:
The current generation body style for the Rx has been out since 2003 (2004 model year). Im sure there will be minor changes but nothing too drastic soon. Look for the new model for the 2009 model year.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was told by a Lexus sales rep in Tampa that a totally new 2009 RX will be introduced in Spring '08. He said that this was why Lexus introduced the 2008 RX so soon (which is basically a carryover from the '06-330/'07-350 with some updates).

Can't wait to see and drive one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts