Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a thought but has anyone tried to run a 2" or 3" lift spacer and an adjustable coilover and run the coilover at 1" to gain the same ride height i guess to dampen or soften the coilover. I dont know what it would hurt if your keeping it at about the same 3" lift right. The only problem i could think of is the coilover top mount not mounting to certain spacers or bolt length. :noidea:

·
Registered
410 Posts
There is a guy from Arizona who did something off thebeaten trail. He did it to get 4 inch lift I think his name is Daniel Acosta he is on TS.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Sounds to me like itd be a waste of some cash brotha.

I would assume the coilovers would be way more than sufficient in ride even at 3" lift.

Why put a bandaid (not even a butterfly bandaid) on something when you need stitches, and are getting stitches.

Just my opinion.

-rockstate

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im just trying to think how to get the most Droop not travel out of the front suspension without going to camburg LT and spending $8 to $10 G's you know

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
You will only break something if you're jumping this thing and using it to its full potential.

Just take what you can afford but don't cheapen up a set of $1300 shocks by putting a spacer on.

-rockstate

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You will only break something if you're jumping this thing and using it to its full potential.

Just take what you can afford but don't cheapen up a set of $1300 shocks by putting a spacer on.

-rockstate
ya jumping over 5 rotating helicopters and through fire hoops

1 - 15 of 15 Posts