Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really just found this site and started reading up on tire sizes that are being run with various amounts of lift. here is what I have - 09 tundra Rock warrior package, added a leveling kit from toytech, also adding a 3 inch body lift(yeah I know, but I need room for 3 inch exhaust piping) so all together we are talking about 5 1/2 - 6 inches of lift. wil 35x12.50s fit?? going with vision 375 18x8.5 wheels
with the leveling kit only I managed to squeeze 305x70r17s on with only having to remove that silly miniture flap on the front of the front fender - has never rubbed even while offroading

and by the way any of you that have those 17x8 trd rims with the simulated bead lock get ready for the recall - bead lock ring starts to rattle - almost like being straped down and having that drop of water hit you on the forehead every second - the sound you hear is simular to a rock stuck in the tire but you will hear it 2-3 times per tire turn.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I've seen lots of Gen-2 Tundra with 35" tires on 6" of lift. I think you should be okay.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have an 09 DC with a 4.5" BDS suspension lift, and run 35 12.50 on 18 incubus rims and I have plenty of clearance.

·
Ex-Mod
5,944 Posts
Really just found this site and started reading up on tire sizes that are being run with various amounts of lift. here is what I have - 09 tundra Rock warrior package, added a leveling kit from toytech, also adding a 3 inch body lift(yeah I know, but I need room for 3 inch exhaust piping) so all together we are talking about 5 1/2 - 6 inches of lift. wil 35x12.50s fit?? going with vision 375 18x8.5 wheels
with the leveling kit only I managed to squeeze 305x70r17s on with only having to remove that silly miniture flap on the front of the front fender - has never rubbed even while offroading

and by the way any of you that have those 17x8 trd rims with the simulated bead lock get ready for the recall - bead lock ring starts to rattle - almost like being straped down and having that drop of water hit you on the forehead every second - the sound you hear is simular to a rock stuck in the tire but you will hear it 2-3 times per tire turn.
Do you know the offset of the vision 375 wheels you are getting?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.