Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
nice, makes me kinda wish I got chrome rockstars.

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
Chrome beats all:p

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
No way! I love your truck. It looks amazing. Black all the way :tu:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey thanks to whoever posted my truck at Englishtown. It has the 6 in RCD and 3 inch body lift. It is not the truck that RCD uses in there catalog. He wants pics of it but I will not send him any. I asked the guys from RCD to give a break in the traction bars and they wouldnt, but they still wanted the pics............Yeah I will send em right over.

I am running 36 x 15.50 x 20 Mickey Thompson MTZ. They rub a little in the front when bottoming out the steering left or right. Not too bad though. Still have a garage full of parts for it that will going on it over the next few months.

Thanks again for the post.,

·
Ever the explorer
2,391 Posts
What I find interesting is it says you joined in Nov 05 and this is your 1st post?

·
Registered
189 Posts
No way!!! Yours being a limited it looks perfect with the black rockstars. But fattom's looks better with the chrome because of all the chrome he still has on the body.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hey thanks to whoever posted my truck at Englishtown. It has the 6 in RCD and 3 inch body lift. It is not the truck that RCD uses in there catalog. He wants pics of it but I will not send him any. I asked the guys from RCD to give a break in the traction bars and they wouldnt, but they still wanted the pics............Yeah I will send em right over.

I am running 36 x 15.50 x 20 Mickey Thompson MTZ. They rub a little in the front when bottoming out the steering left or right. Not too bad though. Still have a garage full of parts for it that will going on it over the next few months.

Thanks again for the post.,

Nice truck but you really arent going to send them pics over not cutting you a deal on traction bars?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well yes this is officially my 2nd post.

Yes I will not send RCD a picture of my truck. They want to post it on there website and use it for advertisment to make more cash.......but they wont hook me up a little on the traction bars.......come on. I wasnt asking them to give them to me for free. I asked them to cut me a deal on the shipping. They already banged me $2800 for the lift then another $250 for shipping....

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Well yes this is officially my 2nd post.

Yes I will not send RCD a picture of my truck. They want to post it on there website and use it for advertisment to make more cash.......but they wont hook me up a little on the traction bars.......come on. I wasnt asking them to give them to me for free. I asked them to cut me a deal on the shipping. They already banged me $2800 for the lift then another $250 for shipping....
Funny....now there is a picture of your truck on the internet. I wonder if they troll this board....

·
Registered
129 Posts
I agree with the owner. No pics to RCD. Adds equal mor cash. It's enough for him to tell all of us what the product is, let alone allow RCD to profit more from his hard earned and now, SPENT cash. I'm with you dude, NO PICS!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
At least now I have a few people on my side................At this point I am going to end up ordering the bars anyway because I cannot find anyone else that makes a set of traction bars for the tundra........Unless anybody knows of a company that does.

Thanks for all of the compliments on my truck. I will post some more pics once I install the grille and gap gaurds for the body lift.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
At least now I have a few people on my side................At this point I am going to end up ordering the bars anyway because I cannot find anyone else that makes a set of traction bars for the tundra........Unless anybody knows of a company that does.

Thanks for all of the compliments on my truck. I will post some more pics once I install the grille and gap gaurds for the body lift.
Budbuilt makes a traction bar for the Tundra. It's the only other company that appears to make one. I'm not sure how much the RCD ones cost but this is 450. It has gotten some rave reviews here on this board. From what I hear people really like it; you can't go wrong :tu: Here's the link:

BudBuilt - Traction Bars

·
Registered
165 Posts
I vote for no pics also!!. Sweet truck I wish I had the money to do that to mine.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts