Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so tempted to get one of the 3/1 level kits for my 2010 DC, but i'm worried about how it will affect my truck down the road. I plan on keeping this truck until it dies, so I don't want to make alterations that might lead to problems. For those of you who have put some serious miles on your leveled/lifted trucks, have you had any problems as a result of the lift? Premature suspension wear? CV boot issue? Thanks in advance for your responses.

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
Truxxx 3/1 lift installed myself, currently just over 45k with the lift on (55k+ overall), no issues.

·
Registered
935 Posts
approx 100,000kms on my 2.25" front and airbags in the back (they usually give me a bit of lift). Knock on wood no issues

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies. I'll search through some of the previous threads when i have more time, but what do most of you guys consider as the best level kit in general?

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/tundra/126852-truxxx-3-lift-kit-vs-toytec/

Here's another link to a lengthy thread. You will find that when people ask questions that have been covered a lot they don't want to answer over and over again. You'll just have to do some reading. I went with the 5100's and love the look but haven't had them long enough to really answer your long term question.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts