Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aight, so i've been kinda afraid to take her into the parking garage in downtown FW but i decided to try it the other day...jsut fyi, it will fit...

specs, 07 DC TRD with 3 inch frt spacer lift, 1.5 inch rear blocks, and 275/70/18 toyo open country tires.

I do have about 200 lbs in the bed of the truck under the armorlid, not sure if that makes her squat any but heres a quick pic i snapped as i squeaked by...i tried another one but smacked my phone on the ceiling and it shut off...didnt break though haha. but anyway, certain places i couldnt put 3 fingers between the roof and the concrete ceiling...and same for the clearance bar when we pulled in...6'10'' was what it read.

so, if anyone has concerns, i hope that helps..

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Wow thats close man, yeah im afraid to try mine, anytime i go into the city i take the wife's Camry. Chicago streets aren't build for a Tundra, thats for sure. Haha

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow thats close man, yeah im afraid to try mine, anytime i go into the city i take the wife's Camry. Chicago streets aren't build for a Tundra, thats for sure. Haha
well we usually take the smaller vehicle too but didnt think about it this trip haha. oops. oh well. at least now i know it fits. i just wish i can stop ducking every time i go under a cross beam...i feel stupid but cant help from ducking

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
well we usually take the smaller vehicle too but didnt think about it this trip haha. oops. oh well. at least now i know it fits. i just wish i can stop ducking every time i go under a cross beam...i feel stupid but cant help from ducking
Haha yeah i've done the same thing going under the drive through window clearance bars, just hoping that by some grace of god the truck is gonna do the same thing and duck also. haha :fear:\

And thanks for the PM reply!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts