Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,
I have an avn5435, i just relied that the light about the Screen is not lead up, like Nav. Menu ...etc. is not Lead up, I think there is a wire that missing. Any body have any ideal. What wire do I need to connect to the 4Runner to lead up those light around the screen
thank you very much

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
hi,
I have an avn5435, i just relied that the light about the Screen is not lead up, like Nav. Menu ...etc. is not Lead up, I think there is a wire that missing. Any body have any ideal. What wire do I need to connect to the 4Runner to lead up those light around the screen
thank you very much
Yes, your Night Illumination wire is not hooked up, or hooked up wrong. When you turn your headlights on, the buttons should light up and the NAV screen will go to the night display mode.

You will need to look at a wiring diagram to identify the correct wire in the harness. It is usually green or green striped.

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Night illumination is usually orange or orange w/white stripe but you have to read the harness legend to be sure. I know on my tundra it is orange and on my sons buick is is orange with the white stripe. I've installed two systems in the past week and that is what I've seen. My avn5500 works fine when I turn on the lights. I get the night mode display and the buttons all illuminate properly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts